Her Mind Is A Mess

(Clementine's Pov)

I woke up and looked to Violet, when Ruby and I had talked before Violet made the rash decision of heading back to Joan's old community. Ruby thinks that Violet has developed another persona, or at least the old her in this case. I know I should have fought her on this tell her that this was all in her head but I couldn't. I didn't want her to get angry or upset it's just, I don't know what to do for her at this point.

"Hmm, you, ok?" I hear and look back down to Violet. She was looking at me and I look over to the side and then back to her.

"Just tired is all." I tell her.

"You should sleep more than, we don't have to work on the wall of a while." She mutters and closes her eyes again.

"Do you know where we are?" I asked her and she opened her eyes and looked at me again.

"In Texas with the others." She mutters and I sit up.

"No, no we aren't." I tell her and she gets up and looks around the room a bit. she looked confused and she rubbed her head then tapped her head a bit then looked around again. She got up quickly from the bed and I get up as well and I grab her by her shoulders.

"Where?" She asked panicked and looked around.

"Hey it's ok, it's ok, you wanted to take us on a supply run." I lie to her and she looked down at me.

"I don't... I don't remember." She tells me.

"It's fine, we should look around the town a bit? I think we need some seeds for the garden." I tell her and she nods.

"I'll let you get changed, let me get AJ." I tell her and she nods again and I head out the room and I see AJ. I pull him over to the side so Violet couldn't hear us talking. He looks confused for a bit but I stopped him.

"AJ listen to me... Violet just isn't feeling good, ok?" I tell him.

"What do you mean?" He asked and I look to the door and whispered to him.

"Look, she is... sick... in the head, so her personality sometimes changes now and we have to help her a bit on this... Ruby knows more on this but right now she is... Normal?" I questioned the last part of my sentence a bit and looked to him.

"Ok... ok I get it; she thinks she is someone else?" He asked.

"Sort of, she thinks she is her old self back in Joan's old community sometimes, look we just have to help her a bit is all." I explain and he nods.

"Ok, I get it." He says and we head into the kitchen. It wasn't long until Violet came out and I see that she had our bags and I grabbed mine.

"How far from home are we?" She asked.

"A few hours, we had to come out farther because we couldn't find anything really good in town." I explain to her and she nods.

"Alright, well we should head back to that one gun shop, if the fucker is still there we can get him." She says and I nod.

"We can do that once we stop at the house and rest up deal?" I asked and she nods.

"Yea sure, sounds like a plan." She tells me. We had wondered into the town and got a good look around. We walked into a garden store and found plenty of seeds and other gardening tools, guess many people didn't think about surviving by growing their own food in this part of town. Though we were surrounded by some farmland not many people could settle down to farm as Walkers come by.

"Hey AJ over here." I hear and look to see AJ going over to Violet as they looked at the shelves. I see some flower seeds and I grabbed a few to look at.