She Needs To Know

(Violet's Pov)

I feel as Ruby cut away at my arm and I bit hard onto my belt, I know there was going to be teeth marks on it but right now I was trying not to tell her to just stop. I feel another cut and slammed my good hand on the table, it was burning like hell and I shut my eyes tightly as she got to the bone.

"Almost done." She tells me and I nod as she cuts again and again, I bit harder on the belt and my groans were muffled but still heard. Finally, it stopped and I look to see that my arm was on the other side of the table. I almost blacked out just as she put peroxide on the wound and I saw her heating up a flat piece of metal. I take a few breaths just as she brought the metal piece close to my newly cut stump and I take a breath just as she placed it on the wound. The belt fell out my mouth as I yelled.

"FUCKING GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled and slammed my hand on the table again. I lay my head on the table as I tried to breath and then I felt another burning pain and clenched my hand into a fist.

"It's done." She says and I nod just a little at this.

"Ok... fucking... oh god." I say right before I ended up blacking out. I must have been out for a good while because I woke up in one of the spare rooms and I pulled at my arm a bit to feel something keeping it from moving properly. I look up to see that I was handcuffed to the bed so I sit up just a bit and looked to the cuff. I tried to grab it with my free hand and I see the bandages on the stump so I look at that instead.

"Well, isn't this interesting flower." I hear and look up to see Joan.

"Looks like you got hurt." She says as she comes up and takes a seat on the bed and I just look to her as she waved a hand in my face.

"I did?" I asked and she nods.

"Your arm is missing... the one with my name on it." She says and I look back to it and indeed Joan's name was gone.

"Oh... good." I say and look to the door as it opened to see Willy and AJ.

"Go get Ruby." AJ tells him and Willy nods as he leaves and AJ comes over to the bed. He takes a seat right next to Joan and I look to her then him.

"Vi?" He asked and I look at Joan as she looked to the stump.

"Hu?" I answer him and then look to him.

"How do you feel?" He asked and I think.

"Uh... really hot... um... tired but I don't know why... how long was I out?" I asked and looked to see that Joan was gone so I look back to him.

"A day, almost two, the heard is gone." He says and I nod and the door opens again and I see Clementine and Ruby both come in.

"How's the stump?" Ruby asked.

"Feels... ok I suppose." I answer and look to it. I try to clench the arm that wasn't there anymore and I take a breath and look up to all three of them.

"Think you are up for some food?" Clementine asked me and I nod a bit as she came over and had a bowl.

"Sorry for cuffing you." Ruby says as she undoes the cuff and I went to go rub my hand but again I couldn't so Clem takes my hand and rubs it a bit and I look to her.

"It'll take some time getting use to." She tells me and I nod at this and she holds the bowl for me and I grabbed the spoon and took a few bites of the rice in it.

"She says she feels hot and tired." AJ tells Ruby and I look to her as she looked to me.

"Can I take a look at your..." She stops and I nod as Clem moves a bit and Ruby takes the bandages off. I looked down and it was gnarly as all hell. Though I can't say much I didn't do a great job with Clementines leg.