Nightmare Come True

(Violet's Pov)

I woke up in a cold sweat and looked around the room then got up and I headed out the room and into the hallway. I look around the trailer a bit and I shake my head a bit and placed my hand on my head. I knew it was a bad idea but I went into the fridge and grabbed a beer and opened it up. I look at it and take a drink. It took a while before I was in by half the alcohol I had brought; I was chuckling to myself and saw that the sun was coming up so I stood up and stumbled a bit to make some coffee. I then hear the door open and I look to see the Giant Lady.

"Ooooh hi there." I say and wave a bit.

"Oh god." She says as she comes up to me and I chuckled as she helped me stand up straight. I guess I was leaning a bit too close to where I could fall flat on my face.

"Ok, you need some coffee or-."

"No, I drank... I just... now." I mutter and lean on the giant lady a bit. I then hear some more footsteps and looked to see the pretty lady and others.

"Oh hey." I slurred and chuckled.

"Vi-."

"I AM.... I don't know, but not her.... Never her." I mutter and pull back from the giant lady.

"She drank half the fucking... God damn it." I hear the giant lady say.

"Bad dream... had one... didn't... drink enough." I mutter and they help me sit down and I see AJ.

"Hey bud... sorry." I mutter to him and lay my head on the table.

"Ok, I think you need to be cut off." I hear and I shake my head.

"Nope... no, no, no fuck you." I tell them and glare at them then I see others walk in.

"Keep your mouth shut." The giant lady says and I wave my hand at her.

"Bah, fuck this." I mutter as I waved my hand a bit to her again.

"What's going on?" I hear and I squint a bit to see someone.

"Goatee man." I whispered and I look to see the tall lady glaring at me and the pretty lady comes in front of me and whispers to me.

"Violet, no-."

"I AM NOT VIOLET!" I yelled and moved away from her.

"What the hell is going on?" I hear and I get up and stumble a bit.

"I hate that name... I hate.... Being that name." I muttered and moved to the side as I grabbed the table a bit.

"V-.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT.... SHE CALLED ME FLOWER I HATE THAT SHUT UP!" I yelled and stumbled backwards and I sat on the floor.

"Ok... ok what do you want to be called?" I hear and I gripped my head and shook it.

"I... I don't... I don't know." I mutter and I feel someone grab my shoulders and instantly I shove them backwards and I look at them to see it was the pretty lady.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't." I say as I try to go up to her but I stopped as she put her hand up.

"It's ok... it's ok." She says and I lean back a bit and looked at her.

"What happened?" I hear and look to see Louis.

"I... drank." I mutter as I look at him.

"Jesus' fucking... why?" He asked pissed and I look down ashamed. I didn't answer him at all.

"Why?" He asked again and I shake my head and I look to the pretty lady.

"Why?" She asked and I look down.