I Don't Want To Be Saved

(Violet's Pov)

I woke up on the floor, I had a blanket covering me and I looked around and saw nothing in the room. It was bare, no bed, no nightstand. Just nothing. I slowly stand up and looked around the room, I head up to the door and opened it to see a black void. I was confused but I turned around and saw Joan looking at me. Her face was busted all to hell and I couldn't help but smirk as she looked to me. The damage I had done to her, how her skull cracked with every whack to the head. The blood and brain spraying all over the place. I looked back to the door and opened it again to see a hallway, I looked back to see nothing in the room so I went out to the hallway and looked at the walls to see nothing but I just kept walking down the hallway.

"She's gone mad." I hear and I slow to a stop and turn to look down the hall to see nothing, not a person no wind even. Just nothing.

"She should be left to rot." I hear and turn again to see some light so I walk over to it. I look around and see Pictures on the walls of the hallway now.

"Oh Violet, you're such a sweet girl." I hear and turn quickly to see my grandmother in her rocking chair as she smiled at me.

"Want to watch some cartoons?" She asked and I looked to the side and then back at her as I go and take a seat in front of her. I look at her as she smiled at me.

"You're so sweet." She tells me and I just look at her.

"That she is Darlin'." I hear and turn to look and see my grandfather as well. I stand up and look around and look to my grandparents.

"I know this is a dream... but I miss you guys." I tell them. They don't answer me at all and I sigh as I closed my eyes again. I opened them again to see the room, the bed everything was back in place and I turn to see Clementine also asleep her head on my shoulder and I look around the room a bit. I feel my head and look around and I feel Clementine move. I look at her as she wakes up and she looks over to me.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." She tells me and I nod.

"I didn't have a bad dream." I tell her and she nods just a bit. she gets up as do I and I look to see that the sun was just coming up, so we headed out the room and I make some coffee. I made a few cups just as everyone came over and I was drinking my mug. I look to see Louis as he glared at me and I look to AJ who didn't look at me at all.

"What do we need to do today?" Aasim asked and I think a bit.

"I need to fix the gate, after that I'm going to head into the town." I explain.

"What going to get drunk off your ass again?" Louis says and I smile and nod.

"Yep, I could bring some back." I tell him and they looked at me shocked. The fact that I bluntly admitted to them that I was going to get drunk.

"Fucking hell, you're an idiot." He says.

"Hey it keeps me entertained." I say then take a drink of my coffee.

"And it will keep me from having those hallucinations." I mutter to myself and look to the others.

"Funking drunk." Louis says.

"Say what you want, I don't give a damn anymore, my life is no one's concern." I stated and looked to everyone, even AJ was looking at me and I set my mug down.

"Violet you can't say-."

"I don't want anyone to worry about me, worry about yourselves and kids, I'm at the point in my life where I don't care anymore." I tell them.

"Not like we cared about you anyway." I hear Louis mutter.

"LOUIS!" Ruby yelled and then looked at me as she stood up from her chair.