Who Am I?

(Violet's Pov)

I get up from my spot on the ground and Clementine helped me as best as she could. I grabbed my wound a bit and I look to her as she got worried and I waved her off a bit.

"It's fine, I'm sorry just a pinch." I mutter to her and she nods. We both head inside and she takes me to the bed. I lay down and I had passed out once my head hit the pillow. We had been working on getting me better but it seemed like I still had this fever for the past week, and it won't go away.

"Was she bit?" I hear.

"No, she would have turned by now if she was... plus I didn't see any bites on her." I hear as I wake up slowly and I rubbed my head as I sit up and look to see Joan again and I back up.

"Hello, Flower, seems they are having some doubts about you." She tells me and I back up a bit.

"Don't." I say to her and clench my hands into fists.

"Listen to them though, they think you are bit, you are running a fever, and it won't go down at all." She says and comes closer to me and I fall off the bed as she comes closer to me.

"You know they want to shoot you down like a dog, they don't trust you either, you have gone a bit crazy." She tells me and I try to punch her but she moves back.

"G-Get back." I say and feel around the floor for anything to hit her with.

"Flower it's ok." She says and I feel her hand on my cheek. I freak out and shove her off me and I get on top of her about to hit her.

"VIOLET STOP!" I hear and turn to the side to see Marlon and I glare at him as I get up and clench my hands again.

"Mother fucker." I say and they look at me confused.

"Being difficult hu?" He says and I look around for a weapon before I am tackled to the ground. I see Joan on top of me and I punch her in the face and she gets off of me and I hit her again.

"FUCK HELP US!" I hear and I look to see Marlon and I get up and put my arm around his neck and placed my other hand on his head to keep him in place. I look to see the door open and I see Louis and AJ looking at me.

"I got them... I got them heheh." I laughed and they pry my hands off of Marlon and Louis is looking at him worried.

"Jesus fuck Violet." AJ says and I look at him confused as I look to still see Joan and Marlon.

"THEY'RE RIGHT THERE WHY ARE YOU NOT LOCKING THEM UP?!" I yelled at Louis then AJ.

"Violet... who are you talking about?" AJ asked and I look to see Joan holding her nose and I see blood pouring down her face.

"Joan." I say lowly and I get up but was held back.

"Violet that isn't Joan, that's Minerva." He says and I shake my head.

"No, no that is her, she is right there for fuck sake lock her up." I say getting pissed that they weren't doing anything.

"Violet that is Minerva look." AJ says and makes me look at Joan and nothing changed I still see Joan and I glared at her.

"Get them out." AJ says and I see Louis helping Joan up and I try to go after her but AJ stopped me and I glare at him. I rubbed my head a bit and did a few taps to my head before I took a breath and looked to AJ again confused.

"Violet where are you?" He asked. I look around to see my old office in Joan's old community. I put my hand to my head and look to AJ as he was a kid and I chuckled.

"Home?" I asked him.

"Yea, you're home... but where?" He asked and I think a bit.

"Uh... I don't know." I tell him and I look around a bit.