It Was An Accident

(Violet's Pov)

"I TOLD YOU TO LET ME DO IT GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled at her.

"YOU JUST BROKE YOUR FUCKING PROSTHETIC VIOLET!" She yells back at me and I glare at her.

"I GOT IT!" I yelled as she took the book from me.

"JUST LET ME HELP YOU!" She yelled at me.

"I CAN DO IT MYSELF GOD DAMN IT, I'M NOT A BABY!" I yell and take a few deep breaths as I clench my fist a bit in anger.

"I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE!" She yelled and I shake my head at this and I look to the side as we keep silent for a while and I move my eyes to look to her just only a little bit.

"You are not working on the fucking car, that's final." Clem tells me and I glare at her and snatched the book back from her.

"Oh boo-hoo, the prosthetic is broken, I'm working on it god damn it." I tell her and she glared at me.

"You are not, the damn thing has been broken for a week now." She tells me and I glare at her.

"Oh, fuck off." I tell her.

"God damn I Violet, why don't you listen to me?" She tells me.

"Why should I? apparently, I'm weak, apparently, I'm a screw up, that's all I fucking am to everyone here, I have breakdowns who fucking doesn't." I tell her and she took the book back from me.

"You are not, what in gods name is making you-."

"You think I haven't seen it, I've been watching everyone, just cause I lost my arm you all treat me like a baby, you all have been doing it and I fucking hate it." I tell her and she looked to me.

"We have not-."

"Yes you all have and it's bothering the fuck out of me, you all treat me like I'm weak, and I fucking hate it." I tell her.

"Ok so maybe we're a little protective of you-."

"A little? For fuck sake I can't go to the garden without any of you coming over and being all 'Oh Violet can you do this with one arm, oh Violet don't do this let us' it gets so fucking annoying that you all are doing this to me." I tell her.

"Dear god Violet you need to listen to me-."

"NO!" I yelled and she glared at me and then she lifts her hands up.

"Fine, you want to be a bitter old woman about this then fine, fuck off." She tells me and then leaves and I rubbed my head and I took a seat on the chair and sighed a bit at this.

"Why did I do that?" I mutter a bit at this and looked to the door that Clementine had left through. I take a breath and looked to the side a bit then to my stump and looked away.

"Why can't she see that I just want to be independent, that I just don't want to be treated like a child." I mutter and closed my eyes and I opened my eyes once more and I see Joan looking at me and I closed my eyes again. I take a breath and look to see Joan right in my face but I don't back up or show any emotions at this point.

"Because that's what they think you are... a weakling." She tells me and I look to the side a bit then back to her.

"They may think you're crazy as well, because I do recall they think you're a little crazy." She tells me and I chuckled a little to myself at this. I get up from the chair and I went to mine and Clems room I looked around a bit and opened the hidden floorboard and saw that my bag was still there and I nod and put the board back in place and I exit out the room and then out the house. I went over to the truck and popped the hood then took a look inside it.