What Is Normal?

(Clementine's Pov)

It has been over a year and I was in the garden working on some flowers the leg was doing fine, I haven't been in the shed for a while and I haven't had any issues with drinking, I take a breath of fresh air and I hear the others as I get up and walk over to them. I don't see AJ he had left about six months ago, on his own. I felt like shit when he did leave, he said he wanted to so I had to let him go. It's been a long time since we actually did anything. All we did was work and try to make sure everyone was safe and it was the same thing over and over again. Nothing new, nothing exciting.

"Clem over here." I hear and see Liz as she waved over to me and I go and take a seat next to her and I rubbed her head a bit.

"Hey, how's the supplies?" I asked as she looked over the bags we had.

"Each bag has the same supplies and extra ammunitions, flashlights, rations that still might be good, along with keys from the buildings in the area labeled for the correct building." She lists off and I smile at her a bit. God she looked so much like Violet still, how was this even possible? It's so weird.

"You good Clementine?" I hear and look to her as she looked up to me.

"Sorry you just... look so much like Violet." I tell her truthfully and she looked down a bit.

"I'm sorry." She says and I shake my head.

"No, it's just... it's just it's weird knowing that someone else could look like her, or me.... or anyone." I tell her and she tilts her head a bit.

"That is strange... maybe I'm a secret relative of hers." She says and I laughed a bit and pat her head.

"Maybe you are... least she got to meet you." I say and look back to the bags.

"Hey what's going on?" Minerva says as she comes over to us.

"Just making sure supplies are good, I'm going to go set them in the car." Liz says and grabbed the bags and I watch her.

"How you holding up?" Minerva asked and I look to her.

"Just as best as I can, doing the same thing over and over again." I tell her.

"Yeah, things are getting a bit bland here, so let's liven it up." She says and I laugh a bit.

"Sure, why not." I say and she heads off to who knows were and I just take a seat and lay my head on the table for a bit. I've been feeling so tired lately and I just don't know why. Guess I'm feeling depressed? No, I can't feel like that now, I have work to do. How was Violet able to do this? Stay active after something bad happened to her? How could she do it?

"Hey." I hear and look up and see AJ and I smile.

"When did you get back?" I asked as I got up and hugged him.

"Oh, just now." He says as he hugged me back. I take a good look at him and saw he didn't shave so he was growing a beard.

"You need to shave." I joke and he laughed.

"I will, but I came here to see you right now." He says and I nod and he takes a seat next to me.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"Been good, I have gone to seven states, and I didn't really have a run in with Walkers.... Much." He says and I smiled as he told me all that he's done.

"Oh, and get this, I actually met someone." He says and I perk up a bit.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's a really sweet girl, Clem.... How do you know you're in love?" He asked and I look to him.