Eyes Filled With Tears

(Violet's Pov)

I look to Clementine as she looked back to me and I hear talking and I get up and see Javier and the others.

"What the-." I was stopped by Clementine as she held my shoulders back. I look down to her as she looked back up to me.

"Don't... please don't fight... there are others and you know them." She says and then I hear a familiar voice. I walk out and see Russell, Shel, Becca, and even Bonnie.

"Holy fuck." I hear as I look to Becca.

"Shit this is your home?" Russell asked and I nodded as I come up to them.

"You know her?" David asked.

"Yea, she saved my ass after I was bitten, made sure I didn't get an infection." Russell says and I nod to him.

"How you feeling?" I asked him.

"Great actually, thanks." He says and I nod and looked to the gates a bit and I see more Walkers.

"Herds are in patches these days, basically like a rain storm you know?" Kate says and I nod and looked to my friends and I rubbed my neck a bit. I see AJ as he looked to me then the others and I look to the group.

"How long ya'll plan on staying?" I asked.

"Till this herd passes on by if that is ok, but it might take some time." Bonnie says and I nod. I was ok with them staying, these people did me no wrong, neither did Kate so she was ok to stay as well.

"Ok... do we have enough food?" I asked Omar who nodded.

"Yep, have enough for a few days, might need to go hunting again." He says and I nod at this.

"Alright... everyone just sit back and relax I guess." I tell them and they all nod and do just that. I think a bit and head over to Russell as he talked to Louis.

"You know a Nate?" I asked him and he looked to me with widened eyes and then looked away.

"Drives a pick up truck? Wears a blue cap?" He asked and I nodded.

"Fuck he's here?" He asked and I shake my head.

"No, he's dead... fucker gave me a gut shot." I tell him.

"Damn... I'm sorry I honestly thought he was dead." He says.

"Don't be, anyway just wanted to know, he mentioned you at one point." I tell him and he nods. I think and head over to the gate and looked as the Walkers tried to grab at me and I could hear people whispering.

"Is she ok?" Bonnie asked.

"She has a lot on her mind right now." I hear Clementine say and I take a breath.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked her.

"Just... lots of things happened, but we're working on it." Clementine tells her. I glare at the Walker in front of me and I grip my hands into fists. I sighed as I take a few breaths and unclenched my hands and I went up the watch tower and took a good look at the herd. It looked a hell of a lot bigger than the previous one and I think a bit and looked to the new group of people. I looked back to the Walkers and then I take a seat. I watched as the Walkers would pass on by some even trying to grab my foot but they couldn't quiet reach it and I look into the woods a bit.

"Well, fuck." I hear and I turn to see AJ and the others as they were by the fire and I get up and go over to them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Don't have enough wood, fuck I knew we should have gotten some before the herd hit." Aasim says and I think a bit then looked to the Walkers.

"Could cover oursel-."