Meeting Someone From The Past

(Violet's Pov)

I woke up to some movement on my chest and so I open my eye and then yawned a bit before closing my eyes again. I hear some giggles and I wake up to see Minerva and Ruby sitting in the other chairs we have and I groan a bit as I try to roll over but the weight on my chest stopped me.

"Liz is so adorable." I hear Ruby say and I look down to see Liz laying on top of me and I look to her.

"You ok there Violet?" Minerva asked and I nod just a bit and then yawned again as I closed my eyes.

"I'll make some coffee." Ruby says.

"Hmmm, Shut up." I mutter as I tried to fall back to sleep.

"Well seems like you're talking again." I hear and I wave them off a bit as I start to fall back to sleep. I feel movement again and opened my eyes to see Liz getting up so I sit up a bit and help her down as she tiredly heads over to her room and I sit up on the couch but lay my head back.

"You know you snore right?" Minerva asked and I shake my head a bit.

"No." I mutter.

"Don't lie to them Violet, you know damn well you snore." I hear Clem say and I chuckled at this and so do the others.

"Got some coffee." Ruby says as she sets the mugs on the table and I just lay my head on the arm of the couch. Closing my eyes and I take a deep breath.

"Still not talking much hu?" Ruby asked and I shake my head a bit.

"Has she spoken to you two already?" Clem asked.

"Yeah, told us to shut up." Minerva says.

"Welp that's all you're going to get; she's only using one or two words per person." Clementine explained and I nod a bit then yawned as I tried to get more sleep.

"Come on drink up, we got some work to do." Ruby says and I open my eyes and get up a bit as I grabbed my coffee.

"She'll get up for work." Minerva laughs and I look at her a bit as I drank some of my coffee.

"Well, sucks for her because I lied." Ruby says and I flip her off.

"Now Violet that's not a nice thing to do, what if Delilah and AJ saw you?" Ruby asked and I flip her off again.

"Ok, well actually Violet if you and AJ want you can check the fish traps down by the river with Liz." Clem tells me and I nod and drink some more of the coffee. I then set the mug down and leaned back on the couch.

"We're going fishing?" I hear and look to see Liz and I nod a bit.

"Check traps." I tell her and cleared my throat.

"Your vocal cords must hurt hu?" Ruby asked and I nod a bit.

"Well, I got something for that actually." She says as she gets up and exits the house and I look to the other two and I shrugged a bit.

"Well if you try and talk more it can help." Minerva says and I look at her a bit then shake my head and closed my eyes.

"You know, it's sad that you think you can't talk out of fear." Ruby says as she comes back in and I look to her.

"But I won't push it, I just want you to know it's ok to say the wrong thing from time to time, hell you think I haven't gone off on Aasim or the kids? I'm no saint, no one is." She explained.

"Hell, I say some messed up things too, it's.... I get it, I didn't want to talk for a while, I didn't want to upset you but at some points I just did and I made a mistake when I did, I can't take the words back but it made me aware that something wasn't right." Minerva says and I look to her a bit.