Image Of The Past Are Scary

(Violet's Pov)

It's been well over a few months now; summer is upon us with the hot weather and I was currently outside with a piece of wood being held by my prosthetic arm and a knife in my other hand as I was wildling away. AJ and Liz wanted to go fishing later today so I set the items to the side on the work table and I got up from my chair and stretched a bit. I grabbed my pistol and then three fishing polls and walked over to the door of the shed now deemed workshop and I opened the door and took in a breath of fresh air.

"Hey you getting ready to go?" I hear and looked to Clem and I smiled as I nod.

"Yeah, oh by the way I'm going to need to look at your leg again when we get back." I tell her and she nods.

"Been squeaking a lot hu?" She asked as we walked over to the truck where there was a boat hitched up to it. Aasim and I had found it last month and we got to working on it with AJ and Liz.

"Yeah, but it should be fine." I say as I set the fishing polls in the back of the boat.

"Where you going to fish?" She asked.

"Not sure... one day we have to go near the gulf, like a little vacation and catch some other stuff too." I tell her.

"We can plan that out some other time.... Stay safe, ok?" She asked and I nod and kissed her.

"I know, and while we are out do you need anything?" I asked and she thinks a bit.

"Not that I can think of." She tells me and I nod and I kissed her again.

"Gross." I hear and look to AJ as I shove him playfully and he shoves me back.

"You should be use to me loving your mom so much by now." I tell him.

"You're both gross." He laughed and I shrugged and kissed Clem on the cheek and I got in the boat and made sure we had everything we needed. Life jackets, fire extinguisher, fishing bait, tackle box, radios, first aid kit, floating cushions.

"Alright we got everything we need." I say and get out the boat and got in the truck just as Liz hopped in the back. We waved to everyone as we head out the trailer park and I started to drive us near Lake Roberts.

"So have you ever driven a boat?" AJ asked and I look to him then to the road.

"Nope, but it shouldn't be that hard." I tell him and Liz comes up to the seat and puts a CD in the radio and I chuckled as we listened to some music while I drove. I made sure to stay on the back roads so we didn't run into any bandits if they were in the area, though honestly, we haven't had any problems with people since the Walkers had hit us last month. We sang for a bit until we had finally got to the lake and I backed the boat up into the water from the boat ramp. AJ went out to make sure the boat didn't float away as he grabbed the rope and I get out to help him as did Liz.

"Alright, put on your life jackets." I say as we get into the boat and I got it started up.

"Aww come on." Liz says and I look to her.

"Come on you two, put them on, I agreed to take you out on the boat if you'd listen to me." I say as I sit in the seat.

"You aren't putting one on." Liz mutters.

"That's because we only have two, we do need to get more yes but right now we only have the two." I tell her as she puts the lifejacket on and I nod as I begin to drive us out into the waters. When I got to what could be a good spot, I shut the boat off and got up from the seat and handed them their poles and I got the tackle box out.

"You want a bobber?" I asked and Liz nods and I pulled one out and I look to AJ who also nods as he gets the weights on his pole as well. I grabbed Liz's pole and began to work on hooking the bobber onto it and I used my teeth to pull the line tight and secured. Once I was done, I grabbed some bait for her and put it on the hook so she didn't hurt herself but she did watch me so she could do it on her own next time.

The Walking Dead Eye For An Eye: Trilogyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें