8) Baby Girl

....

Nusrat flinched at Shivoham's words. He was glaring at her with so much fury she knew if she kept looking at him he would kill her at the next moment.

She turned away, showing her back to him as she looked out the window.

"Why are you here?" he repeated, this time she felt him getting closer to her. His voice was much more dangerous, much more threatening.

She kept silent as the tears gathered in her beautiful eyes, "he rejected me. Again," she said, her voice did not break for a second but the tremble on her hands gave away how sad she was.

"I don't care," Shivoham replied, he has much more important things to do then listening to her fucked up love story.

"No one cares. I am sure no one will care if I die tomorrow," Nusrat was always good with words, knowing very well where to use the words of love and affection or the words of pity and sadness.

"Don't play your childish games with me, Nusrat. You can not hide your real face from me," he said, removing the silver watch from his veiny wrist and placing it on the wooden dressing table.

Nusrat chuckled bitterly, keeping her head on the sides of the window she said, "You think my love for him is pretension?"

"I don't find it important to explain myself to you. Now get out," Shivoham opened the door for her.

She was in the very few women whom he cares about but that does not mean she will take advantage of it.

Nusrat looked at him blankly, her hands were crossed above her chest. There was silence in the room for a few minutes. But then she untangled her hands and started opening her clothes, "Not again Nusrat," Shivoham groaned as she threw the jacket on the floor.

In a minute she was before his eyes in a sexy black lingere,"I wore this for him and gave a licence to him to fuck me wherever he wants," she said, pointing her finger to her body.

"but he still denied," he completed her incomplete sentence.

Nusrat only nodded looking down.

Shivoham sighed and walked to her. Nusrat flinched when he raised his hand, she thought he was going to hit her like before but she was surprised when he cupped her cheek,"Why don't you forget him."

"I love him," she whispered in a shaky voice, her feelings surfaced to her eyes. She really did love him.

Shivoham had known Nusrat for a long time. They have been friends since high school. She has men falling on their knees for her but she has already fallen for someone who doesn't even glance at her.

"Get out Nusrat. I don't want you here," he rasped near her lips. A single tear dropped from her eye. It was the same words he had said to her.

"Shivoham. Please fuck me," she requested in just a whisper.