The letter

"Aria. Aria wake up!" Kylee yells at me as she shakes my shoulder to wake up.
"Hmm? Who summoned me?" I start a bit when I'm woken up.
"We're back at your place, you promised me food."
Oh yeah food, I forgot about that. I try to figure out why I'm so comfy when I remember what happened, and the jacket. Which is surprisingly soft inside, it has a warm worn feel to it and it smells amazing.
"Aria, are you, smelling the jacket???" Kylee looks like she's about to burst out laughing.
"NO! I'm totally not!" I laugh nervously and hope that she doesn't notice, she does.
"You totally are come on you were so eager to go read your letter, let's get inside." Kylee says with a smile getting out of her car.
I follow after her and open up the door and go to hunt down wherever I placed the letter, after a long and rather rough realization that I should be more organized I come across the letter.
"Kylee I found it!" I yell across my apartment as I pick up the letter and see the tickets sitting underneath. I pick them up and walk out to the kitchen and see Kylee sitting on my kitchen counter with bags of candy around her. Looks like she found my stash. "Having fun?"
Kylee with her cheeks stuffed to the point where she looks like a chipmunk nods and I can't help but laugh.
Now down to business, I set down the tickets and open up the letter. I skim over it and then reread it. I'm accepted. I did it, I can go to the photography school. This is amazing.
"What's it say voodoo doll? You've been staring at the paper and haven't said a word but you're grinning like an idiot so I'm guessing it's good?"
I finally snap out of it and hug Kylee nearly knocking her off the counter. "I DID KYLEE! I CAN GO!" I squeeze the living daylights out of her and she has to pry me off.
"Yeah...that's great....but can't....BREATHE!" Whoops, I let go and start jumping around excited.
"Hey aria what are those?" Kylee walks over and picks up the tickets.
"Concert tickets, my mum sent them to me, as a reward of a sorts. This is amazing I get to see hozier AND I was accepted to the photography school." I open a candy and pop it in my mouth as Kylee pulls something out of her pocket.
"Here this was from the restaurant." Kylee holds out a crumpled up paper and I practically rip it out of her hands, she just looks at me amused.
'Aria,
Looks like we meet again. That's quite the spill you took, and em I'm sorry for well you know. I asked your friend here to give you the note and jacket as you don't seem to be coming out any time soon. I do expect that jacket back though, here's my number so I can get it back. Hope to hear from you soon Aria. -Andrew' his number was scribbled at the bottom of the paper and I probably stared at it for a good five minutes as Kylee reads it over my shoulder.
"You go girl, he's totally into you! See you already got his number! Text him! Go on! Do it!" I look up at the clock and see it's already seven.
"I can't right now he's performing tonight." Kyle looks confused so I explain. "Hozier, he's hozier."
"Who?" She looks at me confused.
I pick up the discarded tickets she left and hand them to her pointing at the name."take me to church, he sings it."
Her mouth forms an "O" shape and she looks at everything connecting the dots neorealism jumping up and down and squealing. "OH MY GOD DONT YOU LOVE HIS MUSIC AND HES THE SAME GUY THAT YOU DRAGGED INTO THE SHOP AND HE HELPED YOU TODAY!....wait he saw your cleavage! No wonder you freaked out you like him! Wait what exactly went in in the back room yesterday? Did you guys have some fun?" I go bright red at the end of it.
"NO! He helped me some guy tried to rob me and he saved me, he got hurt so I brought him back to take care of his injuries. I SWEAR we didn't do the thing!" by then I was even a brighter shade of red.
"Haha I'm just joking with you Aria. Wow your face matches your hair. But wow and who are you gonna take to the concert? Oh isn't your friend into him too? Why don't you take her?"
"Yeah that's a good idea, I'll call her and see if she wants to go I mean it's in two days so I don't know if she's busy or something. But I'll check-"
The phone ringing cuts me off.
"Who's that?"
"I don't know Kylee."
I pick up the phone "hello?" A high pitched screech meets my ears and I hold the phone out from my face so I don't go deaf.

••••••••Authors note: haha cliff hanger so thank you all for so many reads and I just found out a few days ago some great news. I GET TO GO SEE HOZIER LIVE FOR MY BIRTHDAY IN OCTOBER!!!!!!! I'm freaking out and tickets went on sale today so I'm going shopping!!!! Okay carry on. Oh and a big thank you to all who like and comment. Comment things you want to see or suggestions if I have a writing habit that annoys you let me know and I'll work on it and try to fix it (sorry for all of hozier but plot)••••••••••••••