Ehm

*Andrews point of view*
"Aria I had something to ask you."
She looks at me intently, her eyes are always so intense they're gorgeous but that only makes me more nervous for what I'm about to ask. What will she say? "Aria I know that you haven't been around that long but I was wondering if-"
I'm cut off by a teenage girl "Oh my god! You're Hozier! I'm a huge fan, can I please get a picture?!"
I glance at Aria and she's smiling. "Of course, what's your name?"
"Sydney. Oh my god this made my day, I can't believe I'm meeting you!"
We take the picture and the girl runs back to her seat with her friends. She's really sweet, it's astounding that anyone recognises me.
"So what were you saying Andrew?" Aria asks.
"Well I was wondering if-"
A waitress sets our food on the table interrupting me again, at least the food is here but I just can't catch a break can I? I just want to bang my head against a wall.
Aria starts laughing. "God everyone keeps interrupting you today don't they?"
I smile "yeah it would seem that way."
"Anyways Andrew what were you going to ask?" I want to ask but the moment is gone.
"Ehm" I rub the back of my neck thinking of an excuse. "I was just wondering if you were going to keep traveling with us or if you were going to take the scholarship." That's such a lame excuse god I'm such an idiot.
She frowns. Oh please don't let me have made her upset. "I've been thinking about that quite a bit. It was a hard decision." She smiles lightly. "I think I'm going to stay though."
I smile and it feels like a bit of weight is lifted off my shoulders. "I'm glad you're staying it wouldn't be the same without you around."

•••• MWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not sorry at all it's necessary for what's to come but yes he was going to asks her to be his girlfriend. I'm such an evil author. By the way I know it's a shorter chapter but the story is in Arias perspective unless specified so let me know if you want to see Andrews perspective again••••