Need a ride?

I go over and sit down in front of Andrew handing over his jacket.
"Thank you for this."
"Oh Ehm it was no problem really." He reaches up and rubs the back of his head nervously making his hai stand up and I try not to laugh, even messy it still looks hot. What. Did. I. Just. Think.
"Have I got something on my face?" He asks me and I realise I was staring and turn red.
"Oh no. I was just...emmm....I was looking at the painting behind you." I point over his shoulder at a painting on the wall, thank my lucky stars that was there.
"So you're an art fan then?" He asks leaning forward resting his arms on the table.
"More along the lines of photography, but I appreciate fine art as much as the next person. What about you then?"
He smirks looking directly at me. "Well I can recognise a piece of fine art when I see one, and I do have a habit of living fine art." Damn him that smooth bastard. I can feel my cheeks go red again.
Thank Christ a waitress comes by asking my order. I order a simple chai tea and blueberry muffin. My eyes follow the waitress back to the kitchen, she's the very epitome of perfect, I can't help but feel jealous. I look back over to Andrew and see him staring at me.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" I quote him cracking a smile and earning a laugh from his end.
"No I was looking at the painting on the wall." I turn around and see another painting and laugh a bit seeing as he did the same thing I did to him, to me. "So tell me more about yourself aria."
"Well there's not that much to tell. I'm twenty three, just acquired a room mate as of today, Im a photographer and will be attended California institute of fine arts later this year for photography. I'm a reader and I work at the comic book shop."
"Well that's quite an interesting life you lead, you're not very descriptive are you?"
"Well it's all about asking the right questions. What about you Andrew?" I know full well what he does but I want to see what he says.
He runs his fingers through his hair again. "Well I'll have to be more precise with my questions then. Ehm I'm a musician and I'm touring right now, I'll be here for two more days and then I'm off again. I commonly go by Hozier, at least musically." he laughs nervously and messed with his hair again. My god that it distracting I just want to run my own fingers through it.
"Yeah, I'll admit I knew who you were when I first met you. I won't lie, I do like your music."
"So that explains it. Are you going to the concert tomorrow?" I raise an eyebrow at the 'it' but leave it be.
"Yeah my friend and I are going."
"Well then I'll make sure to look for you then."
The waitress comes back and sets my tea and muffin in front of me before slipping a napkin with something written on it to Andrew. I can't tell what's on it but I'm pretty sure it's her phone number, I glare at her retreating back before I catch myself and look done at my food taking a sip of my tea.
"I shouldn't be that hard to spot just look for a redhead with a camera." I joke a bit watching him crumple up the napkin once the waitress is out of sight, it pleases me that he does that, even if that's selfish of me.
"We-" Andrews phone rings and he looks at me apologetically before I nod a he goes outside to answer the call.
Five minutes, half a cup of tea. and one muffin later Andrew comes back. "Sorry about that it was my manager she needs me back at the venue for a sound check. I'm going to have to cut this short but I'll text you later alright? I'll call Alex to pick me up, but I'll see you again sometime soon."
"Oh sure. Do you need a ride?" I ask.
"Do you mind? Alex has the rental car and I need to get back as soon as possible." He smiles sheepishly and I'll admit it's quite adorable.
"Yeah it's no problem come on." I put down cash for my food and drink and lead Andrew out to my jeep as unlock the doors, even with it being a larger car he still looks a little squished when he inside.
"Okay where to?"
"Em the Nokia theatre. Thank you again."
"Yeah like I said it's no problem." I pull out of the parking spot and head towards the theatre.

•••••••••AUTHORS NOTE: so thank you all soooooo much for so many reads! I can't believe it's gotten this far thank you all of my devoted readers. Especially to those who comment and my personal friend Jocelyn!••••••••••