I hate to break it to you

In three weeks it's going to be Christmas. Everyone is kind of in the middle of being tired of touring and looking forward to a break since the last one was cancelled. Andrew and I are still going strong. We are currently stopped for a few days in New York and I have to admit it's absolutely gorgeous. Mia, Alana, Rachel, and I are all going out shopping later today and Andrew is busy with interviews all day today. To be honest the only reason I'm up at 4:30 in the morning was because Andrew as quiet as he tries to be is rather loud as he gets ready. I stare at the snow drifting down outside we've been fairly lucky as it hasn't stormed since we've been here, even though it is cold it's beautiful.
A pair of arms wrap their arms around my waist and I can feel the weight of Andrews head on my shoulder his warm breath in my ear blowing around stray hairs.
"Did I wake you up my love?" He asks quietly.
"Mhmm I don't mind though look how beautiful it is." I glance up at him and he takes the opportunity to steal a kiss.
"As lovely as it is outside it's nothing compared to you my love." Smooth very smooth Andrew.
I fully turn around in his arms so we are chest to chest pressed up against each other "you're quite the charmer aren't you?"
He smiles "well I had to be, otherwise how would I ever have gotten such a wonderful woman as yourself to fall for me."
"That doesn't sound right the question is how you fell for a fool like me." I wrap my arms up around his neck and lean my head on his chest.
"Then maybe we are just fools together in this big world." He leans down to kiss me but I pull back.
"Yes well fools as we may be YOU aren't going to be late because of me. You have too many interviews and I know you, you get distracted so easily so go finish getting ready." I give him a quick kiss before going to get ready for the day myself as Andrew finishes up and leaves.
It's still pretty early and I quickly grow bored of flipping through channels on the tv after I finish getting ready. Looking at the time it's late enough that the other girls will be waking up soon. I decide to go and get coffee for the four of us to start out the day. Throwing a warm jacket over my sweater I head out to find the nearest coffee shop.
I don't have to walk too far down the street before I find a cafe. Inside it's warm but rather busy. As I'm waiting in the line the music on the radio switches to Work Song and I smile, this isn't the first time I've come across Andrews music when out and about but normally it's Take Me To Church which is far more popular. I smile to myself humming along while the line moved forward. The line although long moves quickly and I'm soon on my way down the street to the hotel with a bag of muffins and a tray of coffee. As I walk with the crowd I'm amazed at how busy and alive everything is, I don't stop and marvel but continue with the crowd for fear of being crushed if I became a road block in the long stream of people on the sidewalk.
Once back at the hotel I let the girls know I have good and coffee and they all migrate over soon enough. We plan to go out soon but we are all enjoying the stop from the constant fast paced life style of touring. The three girls are stretched over the bed and a couch and I've pulled up a comfy chair and sit nibbling on a muffin. I'm not quite sure how but the conversation has turned to the talk of a party tonight.
"You're going too aren't you Aria?" Mia asks as she sips at her coffee.
"No I don't like parties." Even if Iwanted to go, which I don't, I wouldn't have anything to wear.
"Aw you have to! Parties are fun what's not to like about them?" Rachel interjects trying to get me to give in.
"For one I don't like crowds of people in confine spaces, then there's alcohol and where there's alcohol there's drunks, and loud music, and no I don't have to."
"Aria I hate to break it to you but you've basically described a concert: loud music, lots of people, and alcohol and yet you have no problem being there." Lana gives me a pointed look.
"But that's different I'm working then. Besides I'm just not a party person." I huff as I pick at my muffin some more.
"Aw come on you have no excuse and I'm sure Andrew would just love to see you looking hot in a dress." Mia rolls her eyes at my "excuses".
"Actually I don't have a dress with me so ha!" I give into my childish ways and stick my tongue out at her.
"Well we are going shopping today so problem solved. You're going aria." Rachel has the final say and I sulkily finish my muffin and wait for the rest of the girls to finish so we can go and get this demon dress. I hate dresses.