I swear to you

Finally. We were finally back at the hotel and I was practically dragging Andrew behind me. Once in the room I lock the door behind us.
"You are very cruel you know that Andrew?"
He laughs "how am I cruel love?" He steps closer to me and trails a had across my cheek "I thought you loved it." He's practically purring.
I step closer and closer forcing him to take steps back towards the bed as I wrap my arms around his neck.
"I never said I didn't. You are such a tease. All throughout the concert, I mean could you have been making out with that microphone any more?" Andrews legs bump into the bed and he sits down on it. "How is it fair hmm? I'm forced to stand and watch and I can do nothing about it. Well now I can." I crawl on top of his lap so I'm straddling him and I run my fingers trough his hair giving him a gentle kiss. He leans forward to continue it but I don't let him. "No now it's my turn, you had your fun." I plant small kisses from his forehead down his hair line onto his jaw his stubble scratching softly at my face. I make my way to the corner of his lips as he trails his hands down my sides. Suddenly he stops his hands resting on my hips.
"When was the last time you are Aria?"
"Hmm?" I'm not paying attention.
"Aria when did you eat last?" His voice is firm and I pull back to look at him and see his eyes are just as firm.
I shrug my shoulders. "What's it matter. I wasn't hungry earlier."
He pulls me off of his lap and sets me on the bed turning to face me. "That's not an answer Aria."
I sigh "I don't know yesterday I think maybe the day before these past few weeks have been a blur."
He frowns and grabs my hand placing it against my rib cage. "This isn't right. You're starving yourself."
"I wasn't starving myself I just haven't been hungry!" I'm annoyed but Andrew just sighs and pulls me towards the bathroom.
I'm facing him my back to the mirror. "Take off your shirt."
"What?" I'm surprised at his sudden command.
"Take off your shirt." He says it slower but just as forceful. I do as he says being left in my bra.
"Happy?" He doesn't say anything but just stares at my ribs and stomach. His eyes cloud over and he doesn't say anything but just gently turns me around to face the mirror.
He traces the outline of my ribs and hip bone which are sticking out from not eating. Tears leak down his face. "What have you done to yourself aria? Why? Why didn't you eat?" This wasn't like this." He gestures to the prominent bones."you need to eat. You're wasting away aria don't you see?" He sounds desperate his voice cracking every now and then.
"I...I wasn't hungry." He buries his face in my hair and I watch our reflection. He's right, never have I been this thin. I had always been petite but I looked starved. I trace the outline of my ribs with my hand following the same path Andrew took. Why didn't I see it?
Finally Andrew lifts his face up and turns me around. "Do you see it?" I nod and he pulls me in close against him. "For me eat for me even if you're not hungry please aria please eat. Swear to me you will."
"I swear to you, Andrew."
Slowly but surely I gained back the weight I had rapidly lost. Andrew makes sure I eat no matter how busy the schedule is. The thing that worries me is that tomorrow we are all supposed to be heading home for a break. I'm not ready to leave Andrew, I'm not ready to face my family, well actually I'm not going to face my family. So it will be sitting in my apartment alone. My new roommate/house sitter went home for the holidays so when I'll be back she will be off in Florida. I'm trying to forget that tomorrow we are supposed to get on a plane and head back. So I do one of the few things that have always helped. I read.
"Aria, I have a question for you." Andrew says as he enters my corner of the bus.
I mark my page. "Okay shoot."
He runs his hands through his hair. "I know you probably want to go home for Christmas and you already have a ticket, but a seat opened up on my flight and I want you to come with me. Spend Christmas with me in Ireland." He looks at me biting his lip by habit.
"Of course I'll go with you." I drop my book and hug him as right as I can.

••••trollololol so close but not yet loves ;) ••••