They're screaming your name

He lay stretched out on the sofa, his legs quite long and his upper body leaning against a huge, thick pillow. Between his legs, her. His arms were protectively wrapped around her and with one hand he stroked her hair.
Together they lay there cuddled up watching the replay of the Met Gala that had taken place yesterday.
She couldn't, wasn't allowed to, and wasn't supposed to go, which was why she now had to watch the recording with him. Bobby had more or less forbidden her to go there. Irina, Bradley and her was still not a good combination at the moment. Even if he and she avoided each other, people were still going to connect them somehow.
Just as he appeared on the screen, she continued to sit up. Her eyes were glued to the TV.

You know what? They screamed your name yesterday!

They did?

Yes! People freaked out when Irina came and also when I walked there for a long time. They wanted to see you, or maybe us. They screamed it the whole time "Gaga", "Lady Gaga".

Her green eyes moved to him, as he imitated the people. She had this great grin on her face that he loved so much. He loved everything about her anyway. Her body and face were created by gods, he had never seen anyone more beautiful and don't even get him started on the character. Her heart was made of gold, he had noticed that a long time ago.

If you knew what goes around on Twitter and Instagram sometimes.

Are they also screaming our names there?

She just laughed as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Every day so many pictures, so many videos and painted pictures of us are uploaded. Some theories are made, theories that are not so wrong. Someone even started a petition to get us together.

Are you kidding?

No really!

A petition, wow. Where can I sign?

They both giggled a little. To prove it, she pulled out her phone and scrolled through Instagram. Bradley had his head on her shoulder, looking at the small screen.

Look at this. There are so many!

Her fingers scrolled through the thousands of pictures and videos.

You just know we look extremely good together!

He grinned and kissed her neck to leave a little red mark. She clasped his head with one hand and with the other she still held her phone.

Some posts, well some people are so good. If we ever need a detective, we'll use one of them.

Why is that?

He laughed.

They analyze every picture and every word we say. It's hard to convince them somehow that this is not- real, you know.

Logical.

Huh?

I mean, I'm sitting here and-

He ran his hands over her body, then buried his nose in her neck and spread a few kisses that made her whimper slightly.

I see, feel, smell, hear-

He turned her head towards him and kissed her lips.

And taste you, clearly you're here too. It's pretty real, I'd say.

Instead of answering him, her hand reached into his hair and pulled him back to her to kiss him again.

Even my imagination is not as good as this.

She grinned against his lips.

Neither is mine.

With her other hand, she pulled his arm around her to get him even closer. When she heard a ringing sound, they stopped.

What is that noise?

They looked around until Stefani saw that the sound was coming from her cell phone. She had dropped it and accidentally started a call, luckily only to Natali.
She quickly canceled the call and wrote a message to her sister.

Thank goodness it wasn't Instagram! Bobby would have decapitated me. Uh god imagine if we had started a livestream. Then everyone could have watched us-

She buried her head against his shoulder in shame.

You know what helps?

She lifted her head and looked him in the eye.

No.

She shook her head.

You take this thing here-

He picked up her cell phone.

And just turn it off-

He pressed the off button so that the phone screen went all black and stayed off.

- and then you just put the thing down here and we can have a nice-

But that's as far as he got, because at that moment she had already wrapped her arms around him and pressed his lips to hers again.

Hmm just like that.

He murmured the words against her lips and brought a sigh out of her.