Malibu

He said he's here ...

Yes?

Yeeesss!

A big grin spread under her mask.

I'll drive! Come on, hurry up!

It's good!

Michael! The last time I saw him was last week! So hurry up! I wanna finally hug my boyfriend!

I'm coming!

I'll let you out at the intersection, is that okay?

Yes, it's ok with me.

The two got into the car and Gaga drove off. She was driving faster than usual because she was so excited. When they reached a side street, she stopped and let him get out.

Then I guess, see you in a few days?

I don't know. I would call you, but I think the weekend won't be so- I'll be busy, bye!

She closed the door and raced home. There was a big black car in the yard and she knew immediately that it was Bradley's. After parking the car, she grabbed her bag and got out. The front door opened and she saw Bradley. She dropped everything and ran, to jump into his arms.

Ohh B!

Stef!

He immediately wrapped his arms around her and caught her.

God, I missed you!

We saw each other last week.

He giggled slightly and pulled back a little to look at her. Gaga had the biggest smile on her face, which was only possible with him.

Very cute that you missed me, but I missed you at least a million times more!

Impossible!

They looked into each other's eyes briefly and then kissed.

Tefi?

Is she here too?

I couldn't stop her from coming, she missed you as well.

A little blonde girl peeked out the front door and after the couple shared another short kiss again, Gaga immediately ran to her. Lea opened her arms and tried to hug her as best as she could.

Hey little girl. I missed you!

Stefani picked her up and felt a little kiss on her cheek.

I missed you too! Look!

The girl proudly showed her t-shirt what she was wearing.

You wear it?

She doesn't want to wear anything else! This is her absolute favorite shirt!

Bradley went to his two favorite girls and hugged Stefani from behind so that he could put his head on her shoulder. Everyone felt comfortable and happy that they were finally together again.

Um, Stef by the way, the boys invited me afterwards, they said you should come with me. So you wanna come with me?

She gave Lea a couple of kisses on her blonde hair.

It's cute from you B and I really appreciate that you think of me, but I'd rather stay here. I told Michael that nothing would happen during the weekend. It's still too "dangerous", but soon I'll make the separation official and then we can go anywhere!

I don't like it and think it's a shame, but I'm even more happy that everything will be better afterwards.

We have the house for ourselves,  have you looked at it yet?

It has become beautiful! I love it but it wasn't necessary. All I need is you, you are my home!

I love you, B!

She gave him a long kiss.

... when is the party?

In about an hour.

Ohh Lea, then we'll have a nice girls day, right?

The little girl smiled at her and buried her face on the back of her neck.

Come here, we'll lay you down now so that you can rest and in time Daddy and I can cook.

They gathered up their things and went inside.

Did I tell you that it's very cute that you made Lea her own room?

I love her B and she should feel at home here, just like you.

I always feel at home as long as you are with me! I remember our first "real" meeting at this place. Your piano was right here! Or the day when I picked you up for dinner.

He pointed to the floor in her living room. They remembered the time.

We both know that you didn't just meet me or pick me up ...

Yes, well, I know-

He kissed the back of her neck and ran his hands over her body. She had to giggle slightly.

Doggy style-

You naughty little girl!

He smiled while they remembered all these moments.

Stay calm, Mister Handsome! You could only seduce me with this beautiful look!

Just with my look huh?

Ok, I have to admit that I was a very big fan of yours before and maybe also had a crush on you.

YOU had a CRUSH? On Me?

Yeah, maybe, I had a CRUSH, but you know, it's the past. Now I know it's 100% love! My soulmate!

He ran his finger over the bridge of her nose and put a smile on her face.

I have a surprise for you. Lea helped me to choose it.

A surprise?

Because you made such a cute Father's Day gift with her! Close your eyes my darling!

Really?

Close your eyes and don't peek!

It's ok!

He placed a short kiss on the back of her neck and put something in her hand.

Now open them.

She looked at the thing in her hand and saw a key.

What is it for I already have your apartment keys.

She had to giggle slightly, but when she thought more about it, she felt a little dizzy. She already had his apartment keys and he had hers, they were more or less living together and this thought gave her goose bumps every time.

No, no key from my apartment. Theoretically I would have given you the key to my heart, but well the key is you, so ... it was a little bad to pack.

You are so cheesy but I love it!

I had to.

She gave him a deep kiss on the lips. When they separated due to lack of air, they stared into each other's eyes.

Look at your phone.

She got her cell phone looked at it and then it was very quiet for a moment.

Whaaaaa- ihhhhhh Beeeeeeee !!!

I hope you like it? Lea thought the pool was so cool.

For how long?

As long as you want, from me all summer, now that you have no concerts.

He leaned against the new kitchen counter.

Ahhhhh! Holidays with my loves, in Hampton!!!

She ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

I'm so excited! I love you!

And I love you!