Chaos

Oh baby, what are you doing?

Stefani looked at her baby and caught her at the last moment, just before she fell over. When the little one turned around, she saw that she had a pair of underpants on her head. The little girl grinned at her with her toothless smile as she clapped and giggled happily.

Panties don't belong on your head sweetie.

The baby looked at her with wide eyes, a little confused.

They belong on your bum bum. Come here.

She pulled the underpants off her head and gently ran a hand  through the baby's soft hair.

Let's go to daddy, come on. Oh my God.

Only now did she see what her baby had done. Up to a certain height, the wall in the living room was all colorful and covered in little hand prints.

Oh shi- jesus. Bradley?!

She skillfully balanced the little one on her hip and walked through the living room to look for Bradley, while trying to not let the little colorful baby hands get her clothes dirty.

B? Where are you?

Back here. Are you okay?

He was busy rummaging through a box of Christmas lights from the storeroom, so he didn't immediately realize what she meant.

B! Look at that!

What's wrong- oh.

Unlike Stefani, he immediately saw the color-smeared hands of his little daughter, who smiled broadly at him.

That ... doesn't look good.

Just look at the wall you just painted last week.

What?

He turned to their baby and looked at her with a somewhat distressed expression.

I think the gray wall was a little too boring for her.

The gray one? Oh no. What have you done baby girl?

He hung his head for a few seconds and pulled a pout.

Where did she get the color anyway?

I don't know. I can't remember having color anywhere in- Lea. She was painting in the living room last week. Oh sweetie and you wanted to paint like your big sister did huh?

The baby was happy and giggled, then she stretched out her arms and grabbed her face so that she had color everywhere. Bradley stood by and couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Oh my- Mom's not a wall, peanut. Well, but it suits you!

Stefani looked at him with a serious expression on her face, but he didn't stop laughing.

It's not funny!

A bit- Ey!

She stood on tiptoe right in front of him, pulled him down towards her with her free hand and kissed him so that he also had color in his face. The baby giggled even more.

Daddy looks so much prettier now, doesn't he baby?

You are bad.

Oh, why? Does someone not like bright colors? Then you'll really like the living room. Come with me.

He was close behind her and the baby as they walked together to the scene of the crime.

Oh my- hallelujah. What are we going to do now?

His mouth was wide open when he saw the mess in front of him, all the paint on the wall.

So- it's actually quite cute, her hands there, isn't it?

I have an idea. Wait here.

Just a few minutes later he came back with a bucket of paint and started painting over the mess, everything except a little handprint.

Now we'll let that dry and then your handprint goes there and mine goes here. How's that?

And Lea will put one here next time, right?

He smiled sweetly at the fact that Stefani was also thinking about Lea. She always did and treated her like her own baby, but it always brought a big smile to his face.

I'm going to clean up these little hands. I'll be right back.

When she went back into the living room, she found Bradley sitting in front of the wall, sorting out the colors the little girl had messed up. From behind, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and nuzzled against his cheek.

I guess our little artist was totally exhausted from painting our wall. She's out like a light.

She looked at the wall on which was one little hand print left.

That's a very sweet idea of yours!

Maybe she won't become an actress or singer later on, I don't know ... but she definitely has potential as an artist!

You're right and please look at those little hands. I know, self-praise stinks, but we did a pretty good job with her!

She's just as pretty as her mother, our little angel.

I kinda disagree on the first part, but she truly is an angel. I can't even be mad at her because of that.

I can't neither and now give me your hand mommy. 

The word brought a huge smile to her face. She held out her hand, on which he brushed some red and pink color and then pressed next to the baby's hand print.
Then she took the brush and painted his hand blue, only to press it next to the others too. She looked at him with a beaming expression and pressed her forehead against his. Bradley turned to her, cupped her face with his colored hand and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

You're- oh my god, B! Naughty!

Hey, who started smearing paint on my face, huh?

It definitely wasn't me!

Uhum!

She kissed him again and scooted a little closer.

Let's make purple?

I think we're already well on our way there.

With his clean hand, he pulled her closer and kissed her again, causing more purple to form on her lips.

But let's make purple together ... so I hopefully can show you how beautiful you are!