Dinner

It had been a long day at work for her. Her alarm clock already rang at 5 a.m. and announced that she had to go to the dance hall. She only had a few days left before her performance and she used every second to make it as perfect as possible.
When she left the house that morning she had left a little kiss on his cheek and put a note on the kitchen table for him.

When he woke up this morning, he missed her warm body next to him. He knew she already left and turned around so he could inhale the smell of her pillow. It smelled so much like her, like home. After lying in the bed for another 5 minutes, he began his morning routine and went to the bathroom. When he glanced in the mirror, he saw the lipstick mark on his cheek and smiled. She was just too cute!
Just before he left the house he found the little note.

"I can hardly wait to lie in your arms again, later! Have a wonderful day at work. The masks are in the drawer, take care! I love you! Kiss! ♡ Your Stef"

He put the note in his wallet, took a mask and left the house.

----------

After just dancing all day, she was finally happy to be home again. Of course, she loved to dance and plan her long-awaited gig, but it was just the best, being at home. She knew Bradley was having a long day and wouldn't be home until 9 pm because he was having a night shoot, so she decided to cook. She wanted to do something good for her Italian soul and decided to make pasta. Before, she got a little more relaxed, she lit a few candles and quietly turned on some jazz music.

When he opened the front door, an indescribably delicious smell came towards him. He knew she'd cooked and just fell in love with her even more. She had a tough day and cooked for him anyway. He quietly put his things down and crept into the kitchen. The room sparkled in candlelight. She stood by the stove and moved her hips slightly to the music. Even without a sound, word or a look in his direction, she could feel that he was there. The connection had always been there and only got stronger over the years. They could talk without words, they could see each other without a look, they could feel each other without a touch and they even knew what the other was thinking. As they said in countless interviews, they are soulmates.
When she noticed his presence she smiled.

I missed you B!

He kept walking up to her and wrapped an arm around her body from behind.

And I've missed you! I love you my sweetheart!

She put the pot aside and turned to him. Their eyes met instantly and two worlds collided. Two worlds melted into one. Carefully, as if she were made out of the finest glass, he placed his hand on her cheek.

Sorry, they didn't allow me to keep your lipstick on my cheek.

Aw B.

He held up a bouquet of white roses to her face and handed her a small box.

What's that?

I was in your favorite Italian restaurant.

Omg, B! Is that tiramisu !! Thank you!

She finally pressed her lips on his. Both put the things down and just held each other. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and he was holding her waist.

You are my angel!

And you are mine! Thank you for thinking about me!

I should thank you for still cooking for us despite such a stressful day!

Eh B, because of cooking- I put a little rosé in the sauce, I hope that's not bad?

No, that's not bad at all! I bet it tastes delicious! My little cook!

They sat down at the small dining table in the kitchen and enjoyed their pasta. Stefani admired the roses in a beautiful vase on the table. When they finished eating, she did the dishes and Bradley made a quick phone call. While she was cleaning the kitchen a bit, she noticed Bradley's wallet, which was open. When she wanted to put it aside, she saw a photo of herself and Lea and all the notes she had ever written for him in a small pocket on the side. Her eyes went a little watery when she saw it.

I love all of that. I mean us. Every little detail!

He stood in the kitchen door and saw her looking at the photos and notes. All she could do at that moment was to nod. He walked up to her and took her in his big arms. His lips moved against her hair.

I love you! The love of my life, but I suggest we better go to bed now? What do you think about?

When do you have to be on set tomorrow?

Later, that means if you have to leave later, we can sleep even longer.

That sounds like a good plan.

They both went into the
bathroom and got ready to sleep. Bradley took a quick shower while Stefani applied a little more lotion. After Bradley dried his hair with a towel, he pulled her towards him. She started giggling as he carried her to the bed with her back to his chest. They quickly snuggled together in the blankets.

This is the highlight of my day.

This morning, when I got up, I was already looking forward to lying here with you again.

She leaned her head on his forehead until he kissed her gently. His fingers made light, relaxing patterns on her back.

I'm so glad I have you!

--------

I'm sorry 😂 I thought I already posted it ...ups ... I hope you enjoyed reading and just ignored the mistakes 😂😂