Hangover

Stu, Alan, Dough and Bradley were in Las Vegas. It was the weekend before Bradleys wedding and they had decided to celebrate again in Vegas. Even though they had such bad memories abou this city, they spent Bradleys bachelor night there.

The room was totally devastated. Empty beer bottles and glasses were everywhere. There were posters of naked women in the room and latec dolls in the bathtub. Alan woke up. He groaned and scrambled to get into the bathroom.

Bradley woke up too. He was lying in a bed. The room was relatively dark. His eyes opened slowly and he stared at the wall. A moan came from his mouth, his head was pounding. When he tried to open his mouth again, he had lots of hair in his face. Blonde hair. A hand was around his chest. His eyes widened and he turned to the person. A beautiful woman with blond hair and soft facial features lay next to him. He couldn't really recognize it because the room was still so dark, but what he saw was unnaturally pretty. Something started to tingle in him. The little woman slowly started to wake up.
"Hey ..."
She stretched a little and looked him in the eyes. Her eyes were emerald green. He was immediately enchanted by her.
"Hey ..."
He rubbed his forehead and thought hard. Shit! He actually wanted to get married tomorrow! Instead, he was lying in bed with a completely strange woman. Wait, had he slept with her too? His thoughts raced through his head.
"Why this depressed face?"
The woman sat down next to him in bed and looked at him. She put her little hands on his face and kissed him. Her soft lips touched his. Bradley pulled her closer so that she sat on his lap.
"Hmmm Stef ..."
"The night with you yesterday was magical Bradley!"
Amazingly, he remembered something. He even knew her name. Stefani Germanotta. The two had met in a bar yesterday and had somehow even fallen a little in love until they were in bed together. He remembered the amazing night with her.
He kissed her with so much passion. His tongue asked for admission into her mouth.
Suddenly the door was opened. Stefani backed away from him. Both stared at his friends. Stu and Alan stood in the door staring at what was happening in front of them. For some reason, Stuarts hair was completely orange.
"BRADLEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!"
Alans eyes widened.
"So you share a bed with her, but not with me ?!"
Bradley looked at Stefani.
"Wait a second here ... I need to briefly discuss something ..."
He was about to get up, but Stefani was holding his arm. She leaned over to his ear.
"B ... you're naked ..."
He stared at her, then looked back at Stu and Alan.
"Wait a minute, I'll be right there!"
Stu shook his head and closed the door. Stefani went across the room and gathered her clothes. He looked at her unmarked body.
"You ... Stefani ..."
He sat in bed and waited for her to look at him.
"I don't know if you know, because I don't really remember about yesterday, but I have to tell you something ..."
By now she had put her underwear on and sat back next to him.
"I should be getting married in LA tomorrow ..."
Her smile disappeared and her eyes grew sad.
"I noticed that this is not correct! I won't go back to LA tomorrow!"
"What are you talking about Bradley?"
"It's honestly a little embarrassing ... but when I woke up this morning it felt like we had known each other for years. I don't know if you think the same, but I think I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you ... "
She gripped his face and kissed him.
"Then it was the truth yesterday?"
"What do you mean?"
"Yesterday, when we were in the bar together, we talked so much about each other ... and before we landed here, you said you love me. I thought it was just the influence of alcohol ... "
Alan looked back into the room.
"I think Stu is getting crazy ..."
Bradley looked the beautiful woman in the eyes again, she nodded to him, and then he left the room.
Stuart walked across the room thoughtfully.
"What's your fucking problem ?! You're getting married tomorrow !!!"
He looked at him with an angry face.
"I'm not going to get married tomorrow! How many times have I said that it doesn't feel right? I spent so much time trying to save this relationship! I forgave her every time ... just for cheating on me again!"
"... and what is your plan now?"
"I don't know ... I only know that I ..."
The young woman came out of his room, dressed and looked at him. She was even more beautiful than he could have imagined.
"... that I fell in love with Stefani! And that it feels right!"
Stefani went to him and put an arm around his back. He looked at her and took her little face in his hands to kiss her. Alan came into the room and tapped Bradley on the shoulder. Bradley broke the kiss and looked at him annoyed.
"What?"
Alan tugged on his shirt nervously.
"Dough is gone ..."