The End

You can't be serious!?

I am, sadly.

She sat on her bed and looked at the man in front of her.

Do you think i want that? Do you think i have no feelings?

No, but I just don't understand the reason? Why when things are going so well between us? Why?! Everything was so wonderful!

She sighed loudly, closed her eyes for a moment and then started speaking again.

Bradley, it doesn't make sense! People wouldn't accept us as a couple and our careers would end. Please just understand it. It's hard enough to let you go at all!

He crouched in front of her and put a hand on her knees, which she immediately pushed away.

I don't care what the people say! They would accept us as a couple and if not, we still would have our family, our friends-

Her eyes became watery and a few tears ran down her cheek.

I know! But-

The whole future that we had planned will never happen? We wanted to start a family, get married ...

He also started to cry. His beautiful blue eyes turned red and watery. The sight of him alone. Her heart broke to see him so fragile. He entangled his hands over his head when he got up again.

Everything what we already fought for means nothing anymore. Everything was just wasted time?

A sob escaped her. Her eyes were full of tears and her cheeks were wet, like a bucket of water. Her t-shirt was stained and the sleeve she was trying to wipe her eyes with was wet and black from the mascara. She didn't usually wear makeup when she was with him, but it was different today. She had been lying awake in her bed all night, alone, so that she could think about everything. Even though a year had passed when her fans hadn't seen them together, she was still afraid to feel all the hate again. The comments and newspaper articles about her were terrible. She was so devastated that so many people insulted her.

It was never a waste of time, B! I don't want to lose you, not as friend!

Don't call me that! Every time you say that, I fall in love with you more, please!

She wanted to put her hands on his cheeks, but he immediately withdrew and stood up again.

Stef- Gaga I can't do this anymore! I can't just be a friend! Every time I see you, your beautiful green eyes, I just can't do it, being just friends!

B- radley ...

She got up from the bed.

It is only the best for everyone. Think of Lea! Everyone would hate us! I don't want to lose you, but I have to let you go. The whole future we wanted together- I will always love you!

If that's really the end-

It seems like that

I- I better leave!

Bradley took a backpack from their closet and put some of his clothes in it. She just stood next to him and started to cry harder. She pressed her hand against her mouth to hide her violent sobs. He was completely quiet, made no noise and only let his tears run down his cheeks. When he closed the zipper he looked her in the eyes, one last time. He put the bag over his shoulder and left the room. The door closed and he heard a loud sob and cry. How much did he want to hug and hold her now? How much he wanted to comfort her and just be there for her.
Stefani slumped in front of her bed. She hadn't moved a bit and was simply kneeling on the floor and crying her soul out. She never wanted to hurt him or herself. She still loved him with all her heart and never wanted to lose him. He was her life and life without him wasn't possible, but life with him was also not possible. The thoughts flew through her head. She already regretted the decision to let him go, but now she wouldn't be able to change anything anyway. There was a picture of both on her bedside table. A picture of the shoot with the zipline. With a trembling hand she took the frame and remembered her wonderful time. The carefree time in which they could live their love.
Suddenly there was a light knock on the door. No word came from her throat, so she waited for the door to open. Her swollen eyes and watery tears clouded her vision.

I forgot to give it to you. I thought maybe you need it.

She looked up at him and it broke her heart to see his beautiful blue eyes so hurt. Bradley had found her chain in his pocket when he went downstairs. It was her chain of luck, which he gave her shortly after they met.
He pondered whether he should go back or just put it on a table. When he entered the bedroom one more time he almost died because of seeing her so destroyed on the floor. He held the chain out to her with a shaky hand and noticed the picture she was holding. Stefani slowly got up and took the chain from his hand, she touched his fingers and both immediately felt the tingling between them. The tingling and love would never stop. Even if they wanted to, they could never forget the love between them and the connection they had. Their hands were still touching. Neither of them dared to leave each other's skin, to leave the warmth they felt from each other. Stefani couldn't hold back anymore and tangled her fingers with his. An impulse went through Bradley's body and automatically he pulled her close to his body. A loudgasp left her lips and there was concern on her face. Bradley couldn't help and pressed his lips against hers to kiss her passionately. At first she didn't move, but after a brief moment she couldn't resist and dropped her walls and returned every move from him.

I can't let you go! B!

I will never go! You promised me that we could do it together, do you remember?

She sobbed as tears came from her eyes again. He gently wiped her cheeks and dried her face.

I want to fight for you and I will fight for you even if I can't.

He pressed her firmly against his body so that her head was on his breast. Both had their eyes closed and enjoyed the warmth.

I'm sorry, that I wanted to end it all ... you know I couldn't live without you! I never want to lose you! It was the wrong decision!

It is ok! I would have come back in an hour at the latest and would have annoyed you until you said I could stay. Did you forget? We will have a family together and stay together forever!

I know ... but sometimes I'm just hurt about everything. I'm scared to lose you!

Hey! Look at me

He raised her chin so that she looked at him.

You don't need to be hurt! I will be here, with you! And even if you say you are ok, I'm gonna heal you anyway!

I love you!

And I love you!

=====

I'm sad sorry ... but I'm just sad today, even when Rom and the video came out.