Jealous...

Oh baby! Please don't exaggerate!

Stefani went wordlessly into the living room. She pouted and didn't talk to him.

Talk to me? What is wrong? What have I done?

She looked away arrogantly as he stood in front of her. He put his hands on her shoulders so that she couldn't go away.

What's wrong?

YOU KISSED THIS DIRTY BITCH!

Bradley frowned.

WHAT? What the hell are you talking about?

NOW DO NOT ACT LIKE IF YOU WOULDN'T KNOW!! BRADLEY, I SAW PICTURES!

What pictures? What?

Before he knew it, he felt a slight pain on his cheek. His hand touched the spot where Stefan's hand was a few seconds ago. Just as she was about to leave, he pulled her against his body by her wrist.

Not like this Miss!

Let me go!

I will not let you go! You are mine and I am yours!

BRADLEY! Let me go now!

She still scowled at him.

You wanted all the PR stuff! Who recently kissed a stranger in public !?

She looked aside.

That was just PR! And we planned it together!

You are jealous!?

He grinned at her, but the expression on her face was still angry.

Why are you jealous?

I'M Not jealous!

YOU ARE JEALOUS!

No I'm Not!

Of course you are! Her lips were amazing!

Stefani tried to hold her hands over her ears.

You Are jealous! Do you really think I would cheat on you?

She pulled her hand out of his and wanted to leave, but he was faster and pulled her back. She was startled and her mouth opened. Bradley took the opportunity and bandaged her lips to his. At first she tried to push away from him, but then she gave in. He pushed her against the wall.

Do you want to know who I kissed? Do you want to know it?

I'm not interested!

Do you really think I would want someone else?

She shrugged and looked at him sadly.

STEFANI! The woman was my sister! I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek!

Holly? But her hair-

Her voice was low, almost like a whisper.

Yes, she has a different hairstyle now, but how do you even think I would kiss someone else?

A tear ran down her cheek.

I thought you found a new woman who might make you happier. I'm not-

You're perfect! You are my Home! You're my Everything! You both!

At his words, she put her hand on her little bump. Bradley reached for her hand and stroked her belly too.

I was afraid that you would leave us.

Stef, you are the best thing that ever happened to me! Our baby! How can you believe that? I love you! Only you! Listen, I will never leave you! Why do you think so?

She was still holding her stomach.

When he found out I was pregnant, he sent me messages. He said that nobody wants me and it is only a matter of time before you have a new one.

No way! My heart belongs to you! Don't let this idiot tell you anything!

She wrapped his arms tightly around him.

Just hold me!

Bradley pressed her body against his.

I love you! For real! I will never let you go! No way!

Stefani started to cry. He stroked her back and inhaled the smell of her hair.

Do not cry!

She looked at him with red eyes and gently stroked his red cheek.

I'm so sorry! I was just so hurt! I don't deserve you! You are so good to me!

And you are even better to me! Stef! You make all my wishes come true! I've found my great love, I'm happier than ever and now I'm even having a child with the woman of my dreams, my life couldn't be better.

I'm so sorry!

He leaned her forehead against his.

Don't be sorry, I love your Italian temperament and most of all you are pregnant it happens.

Bradley smiled lovingly at her and slowly kissed her lips.

I can't wait to tell the whole world that Mini Cooper is on the way ...

They will love it!

He raised her legs around his waist and carried her to the couch.

Let me Love You! With everything I have!

We love you so much, you can't imagine!

And I love you!