Warm Water

It was so dark that you couldn't even see your hand in front of your eyes. A small light lit up the small space in front of the pool and a few lamps illuminated the blue water. Bradley sat on a large beach bed and lit a few more candles. The summer heat was still in the air. It was still nice and warm and you could walk around with only short clothes. The whole terrace looked very romantic and was comfortably decorated. He lay down on the white bed and looked up at the sky.
Stefani came out of the house with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She was amazed when she saw the small romantic place infront of her. She put the glasses on the side table and crawled on the bed. Bradley had closed his eyes but woke up by a kiss from her.

Don't fall asleep!

His eyes were still closed, but when he realized that her body was over his, he opened them.

I just wanted to relax a little.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to his body so that she lay on top of him. Stefani snuggled up to his neck and closed her eyes too. His hands gently stroked her naked skin and felt the small bulge that was pressed against his body. It was a wonderful silence, you could hear the water splashing and a few crickets chirping.

Did you want to go in the water again?

She nodded slightly, then raised her head to look at him.

Are you coming with me?

With a swing he sat up. She was still sitting on his lap, staring into his pretty blue eyes. Bradley pulled his t-shirt over his head, then leaned his forehead against hers.

I always come with you, no matter where or when.

Bradley got up and carried her to the pool. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist and he held her tightly against him. A small mist was over the warm water surface. He went carefully down the stairs, but didn't let her go, instead, he bandaged her lips in a sweet kiss.

Mhhmm, the water is so warm.

I hope it's good?

It's great!

He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear that had fallen out of her braid. Stefani looked into his blue eyes again and leaned her head against his. Both enjoyed the warmth, the touch and simply the togetherness. Bradley stood at the edge of the pool and began to draw light circles over her body.

I love you!

She lifted her head from his chest and looked at him again. She put a hand on his cheek and lightly stroked his face.

Aww baby! I love you so much! I have never felt anything like this before! You are the man with whom I want to share my life, with whom I want to have a family, because you are my home, you're my everything!

Good, that we're on the same page!

He nodded and put a hand on the back of her neck to connect their lips again. Somehow they lost their balance and fell into the water. Her bodies plunged into the water, far from the shallow, and he was still attached to her lips. Stefani clung to his neck and pulled him closer to her. Air bubbles rose as both moved in the water. His hands explored her body. After they ran out of air, they reappeared. Both breathed heavily. Bradley brushed his wet hair off his face. He looked at her and fell in love again. Stefani pulled her Bekini top back to the right place. He fumbled on her hand and tried to stop her from putting her bikini back, but it didn't work.

No, B! Don't even try it!

She giggled and tried to push his hand away. She tried to run away from him and climbed out of the pool. He ran after her and was faster. He held her. They both started laughing when he started tickling her. Bradley threw her over his shoulder and brought her to the bed. When she lay on it, she reached for the bottle of wine and poured something into the glass.

Is this?

Yes, no alcohol!

She put a glass in his hand and smiled.

To our beautiful evening.

To us!

The glasses clinked and they both took a sip. Stefani put her glass back down and snuggled into his body. They were both cuddled up on the bed, looking up at the sky. Bradleys arm was wrapped around her waist and his hand was on her little bump. He wrapped their bodies in a blanket.

There's a shooting star!

Make a wish.

I don't need to make a wish, all I ever wanted is here with me! You and the little mouse.