Trend

It was less than a year since they met. Bradley was at Stefani's home and they had a cozy evening together. It wouldn't be long before they started making the film, so they decided to get to know each other better. However, they knew each other inside out. They were soulmates and their connection grew every second. It felt like they'd known each other all their lives. Both of them could hardly deny that they felt more than just friendship for each other.

Bradley stood at the stove, stirring his familiar Bolognaise sauce as she sat on the kitchen chair and typed on her cell phone. She had only recently discovered TikTok and was completely thrilled. So many fans danced to her music and made creative and funny videos. Stefani knew exactly which topic was in the trends and played with the idea of ​​trying it all the time. She put down her cell phone and watched the beautiful man in front of her. He got a spoon and dipped it in the sauce so she could try it.

Is that okay?

He held the spoon in front of her lips and slid a little into her mouth. She closed her eyes to enjoy the taste even more.

It is delicious!

He pulled the spoon from her lips and put it in his mouth. She smiled slightly when she saw what he was doing. He nodded and licked the spoon again.

Yes, it tastes good.

He put the spoon in the sink and served her a plate of pasta with Bolognaise sauce and parmesan. Before they started eating, he lit a candle on the table to make the atmosphere more cozy.

I hope you like it. Bon Appetit!

Bon Apperit, angelo mio!

You are an angel too! My angel! I'm already looking forward to the film!

You're cute! I'm also looking forward to your film. Thanks again!

Thank you for what?

That I can be Jacks Ally, that you believe in me, that you are here for me! Just everything, I guess!

She put a fork full of noodles in her mouth.

I can only give the thank you back. Without you I wouldn't know what to do,  you are wonderful!

She knew that his words came from the heart and blushed slightly. She wanted to change the subject.

Hmmm, Bradley! This is amazing! I love this! Wow that's good! I think it's my favorite meal now.

Glad that you like it!

He looked at her beautiful face in the candlelight. Their eyes were connected for a few seconds until she looked away.
After they finished eating, he took the plates and did the dishes.

B, you don't have to do that, you already cooked!

I want to do that! You've been doing so much for me lately, so I just want you to be comfortable and relaxed!

I always feel comfortable when I'm with you!

Good then we are at the same page!

She smiled at him. Stefani got up from her chair and went to him behind the kitchen counter. He was leaning against her closets and still wearing his apron.

B, would you mind if we tried a new trend from Tick Tock?

It depends, if I have to dance.

Bradley Cooper! You dance like god! Stop saying that!

She giggled. He looked at her with fascination. Her laugh was music in his ears. Everything about her was a blessing for him and he appreciated this woman standing right in front of him.

You're lucky, you don't have to dance. So actually you don't have to do anything and if you don't like it, that's ok but I have to take the chance, at least once.

He nodded and looked at her with so much love. They felt that tingling again. The tingling that triggered pure happiness in both of them. Stefani looked at the floor for a brief moment, but then decided to implement her plan. She took a step closer to him and suddenly banged her lips on his. He immediately grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. The kiss was tender, so soft and passionate that both were lost in the other. His hands moved to her face and gently touched her skin. She sighed in his lips and ran her fingers through his brown hair.When they ran out of air, their lips parted slowly. They immediately felt lost. All the signs about that they had just kissed had suddenly disappeared, except for the thread of liquids that bound them together. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment until Bradley leaned forward again to kiss her lips, harder this time. The second kiss was wilder, more familiar, and more powerful. It wasn't as tender as the one before. When Stefani pulled back to read his face, her lips were very red. Her breath was irregular and strong, just like his. He leaned his forehead against hers and took her hands in his.

That was the trend? Kissing me?

They both had to smile.

I saw that there are lots of videos where the girls just kissed their crushs  and mostly the end was good. I'm sorry, I just had to do it!

Thanks! Wait, does that mean.

I think so.

She let go of his hands and looked back at the floor.

Hey!

He reached under her chin and raised her head so that she looked at him.

Are you ashamed of it, it would be a bit stupid if you regretted your decision, because I think I fell in love with you too! I know the timing is bad and we are both in a relationship, but there is nothing I can do against it.

Stefani nodded.

It's the best thing I've ever heard in my life! I love you B!

And I love you Stef!

She wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled her body right to his and kissed her lips again. The tastiest, sweetest and passionate thing the two had ever experienced before.

=====
...I know it's just lame bullshit😅😰 ... I'm sorry