Parents 3

It had been two years. Joanne was already two years old and Charly was almost 5. Stefani was already awake and looking after the children. Today was Bradley's birthday and she wanted to bring him breakfast to bed. In one hand she was holding a full tray and in the other she was holding her little daughter's hand. Charly ran to the bedroom and pulled the doorknob down.

Not so fast Charly!

Stefani placed the tray on her bedside table and lifted both children onto the bed, because both were to small to do it by themself. She put a finger to her lips to signal that they should be quiet. Charly hugged Bradley's stomach and snuggled up to her. Joanne was right on his belly and Stefani leaned over and kissed his lips. His eyes were still closed, but he returned the kiss from her and smiled.

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

He kissed her lips again and hugged her.

Happy Birthday daddy!

Dada! Bippfayy!

Good morning my angels!

He sat down and hugged his two children. She gave him the tray and smiled at him.

Ohh Stef, that looks delicious! Thank you so much!

I love you! Thank you for everything!

He pulled her on the back of her neck and kissed her again.

I love you so much more! You are my best gift ever!

Oh dear! Ehh, I still have a bun in the oven! Be right back!

She quickly got up and took Joanne with her. Charly was in bed with Bradley eating a bit of the bacon.
In the meantime, Stefani put a little t-shirt on her daughter and put a few buns on a plate. After everything was done, she went back to the bedroom.

Here are the buns! And a little present, I hope you like it and you are happy about it.

Stef, you don't have to give me anything!

I didn't do it by my own! The kids did something for you too.

She gave him two sheets with little drawings on them.

Charly painted us as a family and Jo tried to paint Asia.

The two looked at the drawings and smiled slightly.

They are beautiful you both!

He gave both a big kiss on the cheek.

Thank you so much! I think I'll hang it in my office on my photo wall, right after breakfast.

Because it was still so early in the morning Charly and Joanne fell asleep again, lying on Stefanis bedside.

Time for the important gift!

Stef, you really didn't have to! I don't need anything except you and these two angels there. You are the only thing I want!

You're really cute darling, but finally open it up. I hope you're happy about it!

He opened the box and found a piece of cloth. Bradley got the contents out and looked at it closely. It was a t-shirt that read "The perfect Daddy", next to it were two little hands by Jo and Charlie with Stefani's hand and a heart with the number 3. He ran his finger over the handprints. A tear rolled down his cheek.

It's so wonderful! Thank you so much!

He pulled her closer and gave her a long kiss. She smiled and stroked his cheek.

We also have cake for you.

Cake?

Your favorite cake! Wait a seconde.

She got up again and went back to the kitchen and came back with a chocolate cake. She gave him the knife so that he could cut it into pieces.

There's something in there.

What? No wayyy?

There's something in the cake.

She grinned at him.

Then get it out!

He cut the cake and pulled another small gift box out of the cake.

Open it up!

Tears ran down her cheeks. He opened the box and found a plastic stick. At first he was briefly confused, when he turned the thing over he read the word "pregnant" and immediately he started to cry. He pulled her into a tight hug.

Are you pregnant again?

She tried to hold back the tears and dried her wet cheeks with her sleeve.

We're going to have another baby!

He put both hands on her cheeks.

I love you so much! You and the children! I love you all so much! And another baby! Wow! I was already the happiest man in the world, but you made me even happier!

His voice was very hoarse when he pulled her body over his. He pushed up her t-shirt and kissed her stomach.

Hey little bean! Oh god Stef! I don't know what to say?!

To the baby or because of the baby?

Both giggled a little. He held her tightly in his arms.

I never want to let you go! Never! You are the best thing what ever happened to me! Without you I wouldn't sit here with my family! How far?

Around 5 weeks, I think it's a little Italy baby-

Both had to smile.

I was afraid that you might have figured it out, but it doesn't seem like that.

She had to laugh when she thought of something. She had put a t-shirt on Joanne. She pulled the blanket a little from her daughter's sleeping body and both looked at the shirt.

Big Sister, you are so cute Stef, but no. I didn't notice something. I knew nothing.

His eyes went to her.

Are you ok? I mean something is hurting or are you sick?

I'm amazing! Just so happy. Can you imagine, we are going to have another baby. It's so insane!