Tears of joy

Shit!

She leaned over the sink and looked at the plastic stick in her hands and in the mirrow.

Are you coming? ... the photographer is waiting ...

Yeah ... I'm coming ...

She quickly put the thing in her pocket and splashed some water on her face. One thing was clear, she had a problem, a big problem. After leaving the small bathroom, she faked a smile.

Is everything ok?

Sarah, her friend, looked at her worriedly and also spread the rest from the make-up on her face.

... eh ... yes ... of course!

Are you sure?

Hmm ... by the way, I'll go to Bradley after the shoot ...

Stef, do you really think that's a good idea? You have been meeting for almost a year now ...

Yes ... maybe ...

She turned in her chair and looked at the cameras.

Can we start now please ?!
___________

Stefani was nervous. She was standing in front of his house door. Her driver was already gone and she was alone. Before knocking on the door, she swallowed a large lump in her throat. Immediately after her little fingers touched the door, the door opened.

Hey ...

Hey angel!

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a sweet, passionate kiss. Stefani pushed back a little from him. She knew it might be their last kiss, but she had to tell him.

Bradley ... we ... I have to tell you something ...

He pulled her back into his arms.

Does this really have to be now?

He wanted to kiss her again, but she backed away.

Can't wait! I have to tell you! It's very important ...

Bradley nodded and took her hand. He led her into his living room and sat on the sofa.

What do you have to tell me

It ... it's not that easy.

She got her handbag and searched for something. When she had the thing in her hand, she started to tremble. Her eyes closed briefly as she put the plastic stick in Bradley's hands.

I'm pregnant...

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

It- ...

I'm happy for you ...

His face changed. Even though there was a smile on his lips, she saw sadness in his eyes. It was a false smile.

Really ... it's ... good...

Bradley, I'm so sorry ... I couldn't have known it would happen so quickly!

He got up from the sofa and pulled on his own hair.

I can't believe it... honestly ... I mean- ...

I am sorry! Baby please I thought you would be happy ... at least a little bit ...

Me? ... If I'm happy? ... why should I be happy Stefani! Listen, you shouldn't be sorry! It happened and you can't undo it now!

I know! I'm still sorry !? What can I do for it? ...

Silence in the room. He just looked at her angrily.

You pretend it's my fault, alone!

It's your fault, you alone! I don't go to bed with any other woman! Damn it, Stefani!

What do I have? You think I went to bed with another man ?! You really think I slept with another man?

What about you and Christian?!

Shut up! Fuck you Bradley! Honestly! Christian and I broke up! I haven't slept with any other man except you! You mean a lot to me! So why should I cheat on you?

He stood in front of her and rubbed his face. He was confused.

Bradley! Damn it! The baby is from you! You are the father! You are the one who made me pregnant!

I- ...

Yes, you are the father! You made this baby in me! And now don't tell me it's only my fault!

I ... I ... Stef ... it ... I'm sorry!

She was exhausted and dropped onto the couch when she started to cry.

It's ... wonderful ... that ... we're going to be parents! We're having a baby! I am so sorry! Stef ... I didn't know!

He knelt on the sofa in front of her and gripped her face. His thumb wiped her tears away and he looked into her beautiful green eyes.

I thought that you and Christian ... I'm sorry! Really!

She nodded gently.

Please just don't leave me!

He slowly kissed her lips.

I would never leave you! Even if the baby wasn't mine, it's your blood! Of course I wasn't happy about it, at first ... but I would stay with you forever and ever! I love you!

Oww Bradley! I love you too!

Hey ... stop crying! ... Everything is ok now! Don't cry my angel!

These are tears of joy! I was just scared that you wouldn't be happy ...

I am! You have no idea how happy I am ... our Baby! We made a Baby! I love you so much!

Sorry, I'm just so happy ... I have to cry ...

If these are still tears of joy, it's Ok!

He kissed her lips again.

I love you!

I love you too! Both of you!

He leaned down and kissed her little belly.