Parents 1

Bradley ran across the house. Stefani would be home in less than an hour and for the time, she was gone, he took care of their son ... alone. He had just cooked food with him, but now he was suddenly gone.

Charly? Chaaaarly?

He only let him out of his sight for two seconds, but now that he could walk, he was moving quickly. Bradley went up to their bedroom and searched in vain. Suddenly he heard a little laugh from her dressing room. When he stood in the door, he froze.

Charles Joseph Cooper! What do you think about destroying your mother's shoes ?! Young man ...!!

He quickly went to the baby and removed him from her clothes.

Now look at this mess! Mummy will definitely kill me! What were you thinking?

The little boy was on his arm and looked at him. He had her eye color and just looked so cute in his blue romper.

Sorwy!

The little boy's lower lip began to wiggle and a few tears ran down his sweet cheeks. He couldn't speak many words yet, but knew that he had to apologize. Bradley stroked his head, which the boy had buried deep in the back of his neck, as Stefani always did when she was sad.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to scream like this but you have no business with mummys things! We'll somehow manage it.

He gave him a kiss on the head and the sobs calmed down immediately.

Ok, now let me see if I can fix that again.

He picked up the white shoes and examined the chaos the Baby had done.

Where did you get the lipstick from?

Charly pointed to the bag that was on the chair. Bradley rolled his eyes and went to her dressing table. The whole bag had fallen over so that everything was spread out on the floor. Bradley returned the bag to the right place and came across a small picture. At first he thought it was a new ultrasound scan, but then he shook his head. It was probably from when she was pregnant with Charly. He put the picture in his pocket, put the things back in her bag and went down to the kitchen with her shoes and the little boy. After the child was trapped in a high chair and couldn't get away, Bradley took care of the shoes.

You know Charly, I'm glad you didn't paint more things.

He tapped his son on the nose, making him laugh. It was one of the most beautiful noises he had ever heard.

Mommy is back home! Where are my angels?! Ohh it smells delicious here!

Stefani came into the kitchen and smiled at both of them. She went to Charly and lifted him out of his high chair.

Hello little man, I missed you!

She picked him up and lifted him in the air, so that he had to laugh again. Stefani gave him a big kiss and then put him on her hip.

Isn't Daddy getting kissed anymore?

She smiled at him and gave him a long kiss on his lips. Her hand went over his neck to pull him closer. Both felt a small head that pressed tightly against them. They parted their lips and looked at their child. Bradley pulled her by the waist, closer to his body. They both stared at the cute boy.

I love you!

And you can't imagine how much I love you both! My little Charly and my incredible Stef!

Stefani melted at his words and looked at the baby.

Isn't daddy cute?

Daaay ... dady... dadda!