𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"You okay?" Kareem mumbled moving the hair out of my face as we laid on each other. "I'm okay" I responded.

It was the next morning since my little argument with my auntie and I was willing to talk but I didn't feel like playing those childish games with her at all.

On another note, I did feel bad for exploding on kareem and hitting him like I did .

"You have two bruises on your eyes" I spoke making him shake his head. "Hate females" He shrugged.

One bruise from me, one from his ex I would hate females too.

"I apologize for how I reacted... it just wasn't a good time for the both of us we were both mad" I spoke rubbing his eye. "I understand" He responded.

"It's just... ya auntie was like she don't accept our age difference and shit I don't wanna cause problems between you and ya auntie you gotta remember that's ya only family member fool just keep that in mind we can be friends and shit but if that's not what you want we don't have to do that" He explained.

"Whatever you want kareem" I shrugged.

I didn't want to break up with him of course I didn't but I wasn't about to force him to be with me if he wanted to go separate ways we were going to have to do that.

"I don't want that naomi just feel like that's what best" He shrugged. "Ok then" I responded simply.

"You staying here with me? You going back with yo aunt? What you wanna do?" He questioned looking at me.

"I'm not doing neither I don't know where I'm going but not with y'all" I shrugged standing up.

Kareem looked at me stupidly as I slipped on a pair of his sweats before slipping on a matching hood grabbing his kappa slides.

"Naomi sit the fuck down before I body slam you for real I'm not about to play these dumb ass childish games with you for real!" He spoke raising his voice .

"Okay.. don't do it let me leave" I shrugged making him laugh.

"I'm really really keeping my composure with yo li' head ass but I swear fool you pushing me stop doing childish ass shit I know you a child but stop I swear to god naomi!" He yelled standing up.

"What you standing up for kareem? You not dumb" I straight face folding my arms. "Say I won't body slam you" He responded.

"You won't" I shrugged.
"Put that on something"

"On my auntie you won't" I waved him off. "Ooouu! Take that off yo set!" He laughed before grabbing my neck.

"For real though naomi I want you to chill dude" He spoke letting me fall onto the bed . "I'm chilling" I shrugged.

"Stay with me... go in the guest room whatever you gone do but you not leaving" He laughed.

Kareem had been getting real stern and rough with me lately, I don't know why I guess he thought I needed it.. I mean I guess whatever he felt the need to do.

"I hate you kareem I hope you know that" I shook my head sitting on his bed. "Good" He responded grabbing his gaming controller.

My man my man...