𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 ||
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗫🚩

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 ||𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗫🚩

✰ ✰

"I WILL WAIT FOR YOU! FOR YOUUUU!" Naomi and I sung loudly as we stood on Kareem's couch.

"I know y'all better get the fuck off my couch fuck wrong with y'all ain't gone pay to get shit cleaned!" Kareem spoke loudly as the door closed behind him.

"Let em' know !" Jahmir co-signed. "You've been coming around a lot lately Jahmir.. got something you want to say?" Naomi questioned with her head turned to the side.

"Yea bitch that I-" He started say but stopped catching my side eye I was giving him. "Continue" Naomi spoke.

"Nothing nothing" He shook his head.

Two days late I was back of Kareem's house but that was only because Naomi decided she wanted to come pop up on him because he wasn't responding whole time he was studying for some test he had to take for a college.

"Hm" Jahmir spoke handing me a beef jerky I asked for before they left. "Thanks brother" I smiled making him laugh a little nodding his head.

"You welcome li' sis" He nodded sitting on the couch.

"You know what's crazy?" Jahmir spoke looking over at naomi . "Wassup?" She asked.

"I ain't know you had a FIFTEEN year old sister" He spoke looking at her side ways. "I didn't tell you that's why" She shrugged with a laugh.

"When I see her I swear I thought she was like seventeen" He continued. "I don't know.. she looks young"

I sat back on the couch quietly watching the conversation unfold between the two, I hate the way Jahmari tried to be funny it made me so mad.

Like okay.. we had sex all that but you don't have to try to be funny about it things happen and I regret it.

Opening my beef jerky I tuned everybody out watching TikTok's on my for you page, to be honest this was my first year with a iPhone so I was excited everybody thinks I was being dramatic about the foster home but no it was actually as horrible as I make it seem.

People could have it worst though so I don't try to dwell on my bad times too much.

I had been in the foster home since I was five, naomi was in & out with my auntie since the same thing my auntie didn't get custody for her until she was twelve she just had half custody..

The boys & I on the other hand had to stay in there because a bunch of lies my mom told the group home which led us to having to find another home but never found one because no one wants to foster three teenage siblings.

Anytime someone tried to adopt us in one we'd always make a big fuss and make them close the case right in court, we couldn't be separated with no contact . It something I don't know ever since naomi & my mother left us we had always been scared to leave each other's side.

Like we were all so close it was crazy.

I stood up before heading towards the back entering the guest room that was in Kareem's house, I stretched out before getting in the bed feeling the newly washed covers on the bed I smiled lightly.

I swear this nigga house was the best, better then my guest room at my auntie's.

"Me and kareem are going to the store! We'll be back Jahmari is leaving in just a second"Naomi yelled from the other side of the door.

"OKAY! I'm taking a nap" I responded.

Cutting my phone on do not disturb I put the covers over my head closing my eyes, just know this sleep about to hit DIFFERENT.

"Naveah!" I heard as the door opened making me damn near bang my head on the headboard. "Tyris!" I responded in the same tone .

"Damn- you really wasn't gone tell me you was fifteen?" He questioned. "Bitch you never asked" I rolled my eyes throwing the cover over my head.

"Watch that fucking word you always think somebody playing with yo bitch ass" He responded pulling the cover from over my head.

Ignoring him I yawned laying my head down.

"It be hoes like you neveah I'll punch on you" He spoke making me bust out laughing. "Bro please leave me alone dude" I laughed shaking my head,

Hate a nigga who play too much.

"I'm just playing babymama I wouldn't put my hands on you foo" He waved me off taking off his one's. "Don't ever - ever call me that I almost gagged" I scrunched my face getting stuff out of his hair.

"For real bitch who told you my government?"
He questioned getting under the white covers. "You bitch" I responded with a scrunched face.

I only knew jahmir by his street name but one night he was sloppy drunk just talking and told me his real name I just didn't say it until recently.

"You be missing me huh?" He asked pulling me closer to him. "No bro... I don't like you" I responded looking at him stupid.

"A Nigga be wanting to bat you in ya shit son" He straight faced. "Do it bitch- ou you so toxic you disgust me" I gagged.

"Do that again- miss hearing that sound a little" He spoke making me slap him in his face. "Stop playing with me bitch!" I rolled my eyes .

Love this dumb ass .

"I'm going to sleep" I mumbled laying my head on the pillow. "Okay, let's go to sleep then" He spoke pulling me closer.

I closed my eyes letting my head fall on his chest comfortably .

✰ ✰

"These slick fucks... KAREEM! They fucking know each other look !" I heard naomi . "What the fuckkkk" Kareem spoke.

Ignoring their reactions I kept my eyes closed wiping my face down gently .

I let out a yawn before wrapping my arms around Jahmari getting ontop of him comfortably letting my eyes fall back closed.

"Fat bitch" I heard him mumbled.
"Please shut the fuck up hoe" I responded rolling my eyes .

Man get on my fucking nerves .