Perfect

This is inspired by the song Little Miss Perfect by Taylor Louderman. Hope you enjoy.

This is SpideyPool so if you don't like it don't read it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter POV.

When I was born my parents had wanted a girl. So instead of raising me, they gave me away. I was in and orphanage for 5 years, when I was finally adopted by this family with 6 other kids.

All of the kids in this family were monsters. They all went to parties every day and were all over the age of 15. The parents have given up. I decide that I was going to be the favorite, so in school I was the perfect child. Never got in trouble, got all the answers right and to be honest I was a bit of a teacher's pet. If I was accused of getting into a fight, they let me off the hook and suspended or expelled the others involved. I had life easy. 

As I got older, I went to parties but unlike my siblings I never got drunk, never smoked. I was the favorite of the family. My siblings were always compared to me. 

With this they all picked on me. Mostly just taunts and the occasional shove. But all I had to do was yell or threaten to yell for mom/dad and they would leave me alone instantly. This had happened once before. My oldest brother was picking on me and I called for dad. He came running. He saw my oldest brother and started yelling at him. 20 minutes later and he was packing his bags and heading out.

My siblings also always tried to get me to have mom or dad buy them something. They did this by having me ask mom and dad for it. This mainly only worked with generic things like for money, gift cards or more 'boy' stuff. 

In high school I had straight A's and was on time to all of my classes, never cut any corners on any test or assignment. I had all of the teachers rapped around my finger. I got one bad grade and I could ask to redo it (even if it was a onetime test) and I was able to redo it, or they just changed the grade.

In my final year me and my friends were hanging out at their house. We had a couple of drinks and having so much fun. This was the first time I had been black out drunk. 

Watching my friends have fun I noticed this one friend Wade. His lips looked so soft, his eyes I just got lost in them. Nothing was more perfect than him. 

Wait what am I thinking. I'm Straight. If I'm not nobody will love me. These thoughts went on until the guys asked to braid my hair seeing as it was the longest in the groups. I agreed. Wade was the one too braids it seeing as he had 2 younger sisters. 

His fingers running though my hair. It was mesmerizing. I started relaxing leaning up against him. I think I almost fell asleep, but he had moved to sit next to me. 

We started playing truth or dare. I had dared Wade to kiss the most attractive person in the room. (We are 16, 17-year-old boys what do you expect.) He comes right over to me and kisses me on the lips. At first, I didn't kiss back I mean I'm Little Mister Perfect. I cannot be gay, right?

But this all felt so right. I couldn't help but kiss him back. At that moment my world felt complete. Nothing could bring me down. But then it ended, and I came back to reality. 

I had just lost my throne. I lost everything that made me special. I lost my new family. I lost my place as the teacher's favorite. 

I was hoping nobody would remember. Or if they did that, I could induce amnesia, deny the trust. It's easier.

In the morning everyone but Wade and I forgot everything. Thank goodness. Wade approached me as we were leaving, gave me his number and told me to meet him at the park this Saturday.

This Saturday was the last day in my adopted parents' house. They found out about the kiss and kicked me out. I started living out of my car until Wade found out. He invited me to live with him.

Everything started feeling right. Better now that I can be my real self (Spider-Man and Gay) and live without restrictions. Wade eventually told me that he was Deadpool. We started patrolling together, I was able to go to MIT without worrying that my city was going to be endanger.

Everything turned out Spidey.