Orphanage Part 2

Peter's POV.

I wake up to the sound of many many footsteps. Ugh super hearing. I have been here a full week and I couldn't get over all the footsteps that are here all the time.

I get up and bring my bag into the bathroom and take a quick shower. Walking out of the bathroom I set my stuff down and go to find Steve or Tony. I take a few turns and go down at least a flight of stairs.

"I have been here a week and still have no idea where I'm going or where I'm at." I mumble to myself when my spider sense goes off.

"What are you doing here?" Black Widow says as she grabs my arm.

"To be honest I'm not sure where here is? I know I'm in Stark towers, but I don't know how to get to Tony or Steve, and I don't want to bother FRIDAY." I speed out.

"Well lets get you to them so they can either explain or kick you out." Black widow says while dragging me through the hall.

I make mental note on where we took a turn and where we have pasted. Eventually we get to a room with all of the Avengers. Wow this is a dream come true.

"Hey Tony, Steve do you know this kid?" Black widow says dragging me in front of here.

Tony and Steve look over to see what she was talking about. When they saw me, their looks turned into concern and worry.

"Nat let him go." Tony says. Nat lets me go and Steve rushes over.

"Are you okay Peter?" Steve asks kneeling down.

"Yea I'm fine." I say a little quite.

"Alright well what do you need?"

"I was just looking for you to ask for some food but it's fine because it looks like your busy." I say trying to walk away but Tony grabs my arm.

"It's fine kid what do you want?" Tony asks.

"Anything is fine."

"Alright why don't you go sit down and I'll make you something." Tony says.

I nod and go sit down next to where Steve sat. Tony walks off. The rest of the avengers start asking a lot of questions all that the same time. It was starting to give me a headache, Steve must of noticed that I was getting overwhelmed.

He pulled me into a hug and said, "Can you all be quiet. Peter is obviously uncomfortable. Now you all can ask one at a time and if Peter wants to, he can answer them." Steve looks down at me for confirmation to which I nod. "Nat you can go first."

"I'm Natasha you can call me Nat, so what do you enjoy doing?"

"Umm well I like Science, and I'm on my schools Decathlon team." I say in a quiet voice curling into Steve a bit more. I had gotten quite comfortable with Tony and Steve over the past week.

"I'm Clint and how old are you?" Hawkeye or Clint asks

"15"

"Hey Pete, here is some food." Tony says coming into the room and handing me a plate of pancakes.

"Thank you." I say coming out of Steve's neck and grabbing the plate.

I begin to eat while Tony and Steve explain who I am and what I'm doing here. A few moments later I finished my food. I went to go put my plate in the sink. When I got back the Avengers go a call from Fury.

"Is he authorized to hear this?" Fury asks looking directly at me.

I cower back into Tony's chest he gives me a hug and nods at Fury. Fury gives me a weird look but continues. I was half paying attention until Fury brought up Spidey.

"Team I need you to bring in Spider-Man and find out is Identity." Fury says.

None of the team argues and they finish off the meeting.

"Okay how are we going to catch the bug?" Nat asks.

"Umm Ms. Natasha I'm pretty sure spiders are arachnids." I point out.

Tony starts laughing and gives me a high five, Nat just looks shocked.

"The kids right but how are we going to catch him?" Tony says after he stops laughing.

They all start talking about ways to catch me, well Spidey me.

"Do you have any ideas, Pete?" Steve asks

"Well, I know he has an AI that helps him, and his webs are really strong. So, your best bet would be to ask him, gain his trust and wait till he's comfortable." I say trying to not give a lot about me away.

"Thats really smart. Well, we have a plan now lets just wait until he goes out." Tony says

The rest of the night we watched movies and played games. It was a nice night.