Highschool

Tony's POV.

Me and Bruce were looking over some tech that we got from SHIELD. I was looking over this device with an orange crystal inside. I was trying to figure out what it did when a flash of light emitted from it.

I stumble back covering my eyes. Once I'm able to uncover my eyes I look around confused on what happened. I look around seeing nothing's changed. Nothing has burn marks, nothings moved. Evey things where it was left. I head upstairs to get some food.

When the elevator opens, I walk out and find a bunch of small avengers. They turn to me with furious looks.

"What did you do Stark?" Bucky hissed.

"I don't know. I was experimenting with some of the tech Fury gave us. Then a bright light flashed, and nothing changed. Well, I assumed nothing changed but apparently it changed us to teenagers." I defend

"Fri can you call Fury?" Steve asks.

'Calling Fury' F.R.I.D.A.Y. responds. 

"Stark you better have a good reason for interrupting one of my meetings."

"Eyepatch what was in that tech?! We're teenagers now!" I shout. 

"I told you I didn't know what the tech did. But know that you guys are teens you can help me find Spider-Man who apparently goes to Midtown. I'll send a file over." Fury then hangs up.

"Good job Stark. Now we have to go to a high school to find a mutant that is doing nothing wrong."

"Well, I didn't know anything would happen. Maybe it won't be too bad, I mean it's only high school."

Natasha glares at me and walks out of the room. 

TIME SKIP

3'RD POV.

The avengers were getting ready for school after getting their files. All the files were basically the same but their names and friends. 

Tony 

Cover name - Zack Michael

Friends - Peter Parker, Miles Morals, Kiley and Eathan

Natasha

Cover name - Kiley Brown

Friends - Michelle (MJ) Jones, Eathan and Zack

Bruce 

Cover name - Ethan Green

Friends - Ned Leeds, Mile Morals, Kiley and Zack

Clint 

Cover name - AJ Martin

Friends - Eugene (Flash) Thompson, and Noah

Sam 

Cover name - Noah Wing

Friends - AJ and Eugene (Flash) Thompson

Steve 

Cover name - Jack Blue

Friends - Tyler and Miles

Bucky

Cover name - Tyler Woods

Friends - Liz Toomes and Jack

They all slowly started school and had to make it seem like they were normal teenagers. They got to school and all of them walked in at different times to make it seem more believable. Tony and Bruce went in first, then Nat, followed by Clint, Sam and Steve, and finally Bucky.