Barton Twins Fight

Thank you to @Spy122.

In this Peter and Cooper are 16. Peter is Clints son. Him and Cooper are twins. Peter is Spider-Man, and only Cooper knows about it. Cooper and Peter share the largest bedroom in the house. They are currently in a house in New York, as it is nearing the start of school. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV.

3 a.m.

It is so late... I stayed out way too late. I think climbing into the window. I climb in quietly, so I don't wake Cooper but obviously it didn't work. 

"Pete..." He says quietly.

"Hey coop..." I respond.

"Why are you home so late...." He says almost falling back asleep. 

"I lost track of time... sorry. Why don't you go back to bed, we can talk more in the morning." Cooper nods turning around and falling asleep. 

I take a deep breath grabbing some clothes heading to the bathroom. I carefully close the door before finding the first aid kit. I carefully pull off my suit, trying to not aggravate the stab wound on my leg.

Okay let's clean it. I take out some alcohol wipes and start cleaning the wound. Finally clean, okay time to stitch it... I put a sock in my mouth then start stitching. It takes 20 minutes before it is finally done. I sanitize the needle again and get changed. I carefully open the bathroom door, heading back to my room. 

8 a.m.

Cooper's POV.

I woke and headed down for breakfast not waking Peter because he had a late, late night. 

"Morning Mom. Morning dad, Morning Lil." I say grabbing a seat. 

"Morning, Where's Peter?" Mom asks. 

"Oh, he's still asleep." I say as mom hands me some food. 

"Why don't you go get him. Then we can all eat together." Dad says. 

I nod. I can't tell them about Peter being Spider-Man... I think. I walk up to our bedroom opening the door. 

I gently shake Peter to wake him, "Peter wake up. Dad wants to eat breakfast together." I say. 

"No... leave me alone..." Peter say pulling the blankets over his head. 

"Come on Pete. 10 minutes for breakfast then you can come sleep again." I say. 

"Fine..." Peter says waking up.

When Peter starts walking, I notice a slight limp. I stop him before he leaves the room closing the door. 

"Peter did you get stabbed?" I ask. 

"Maybe...." Peter says, waking up more. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask getting slightly mad. 

"You were so tired and out of it I didn't want to worry you." I say. 

"Yea but you promised to always tell me about your injuries. No matter the time of day or how alert I am." I say angry. 

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to worry."

"Whatever." I say walking out of the room, heading to the table to finish eating. 

Peter's POV.

I head downstairs for breakfast after the little argument me and coop had. I just didn't want him to wake up and worry. Walking into the room receiving good mornings and a glare from Cooper.