Siblings

Peter is Tony and Pepper's son. He has a brother Harley and a sister Morgan. Spideypool. Tony and pepper don't know about Peter dating Wade or him being Spider-Man. Nobody knows Spider-Man or Deadpool's identities. The avengers have worked with both Spidey and Deadpool but never known their identity. The avengers don't hate but don't love Deadpool either.

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV. 

I was currently getting chased around the tower by my brother. I had his computer in hand and was also getting yelled at.

"PETER-" Harley's yell was cut off by me closing the door. It was soon followed by a thump, "PETER GIVE ME MY COMPUTER BACK!" Harly yelled banging on my door.

I took a few minutes making sure my door was locked to change a bunch of things on his computer. Changing the background, mess up some files. You know being an all-around annoying brother.

I open my door shoving the computer in Harley's hands and walking to go and get some breakfast before going to hang with Ned, MJ, and Wade. I get into the kitchen and mom hands me a plate of pancakes, bacon and eggs. Sitting down I hear angary stomps that belonged to my brother.

 A few moments later my Spidey sense warns me of something behind me. Nothing big but, I had to act as if I had no idea something was going to happen. I ended up getting hit in the back of my head by Harley.

"Harley! Why'd you hit your brother?" Mom asks

"He stole my computer and messes everything up." Harley says sitting down and giving me his bacon.

"Peter stop touching your brothers' stuff." Mom says adding more bacon onto Harley's plate.

Harley continued to move the bacon onto my plate and mom adding more onto his plate. Eventually mom gave up and left us to eat. I finished eating and washed my plate. 

"Hey Fri, can you tell mom and dad that I'm heading out and will be back around 8 or 9 tonight." I ask FRIDAY getting into the elevator.

'Of course, have a good time out'

Running out the elevator and through the lobby out onto the streets. Going into the closest alleyway that my Spidey sense didn't deem dangerous. Getting changed I went on patrol for a little before heading to the park to meet my friends and boyfriend. 

The park was very empty and quiet. It was nice. I looked around for my friends before sitting under a tree and putting in my headphones. I sat there for a while before another presence sat next to me. I opened my eyes looking over to see Wade. He had his eyes closed so I decided to lay on him to get more comfortable.

Wade opens his eyes ad looks down at me, "Hey Baby boy." he says with a smile. 

We have a normal conversation while Wade was running his fingers through my hair. My eyes were starting to feel droopy, and I could feel myself slipping in and out of sleep. I think Wade noticed this because he stopped talking and just played with my hair.

Wade's POV.

I met up with Peter and we started talking. I was running my fingers through his hair. It was one of his favorite things. He eventually got tired, so I stopped talking and let him sleep. After he fell asleep Ned and MJ showed up. We just sat there talking letting him sleep. 

After 20 minutes Peter got a call. 

"Should we answer it?" I ask. Ned and MJ nod. I pick up the phone and answer it, "Hello?"

(Bold is Wade, Italics is Tony. Bold and Italics is Ned)

Hello watcha need?

Who is this?