Both Identities Met.

Y/n is Fury's daughter. Peter has worked and works with Fury as Spidey, but Fury doesn't know who he really is. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV.

I just finished getting ready. I had a nice black suit on. I then started pacing around my room waiting for Y/n. She told me she would come get me so I could get into SHIELD HQ. I was so nervous. I was meeting Fury as me-me, not Spidey-me. 

"PETER! Y/N IS HERE!" May yells. 

I rush downstairs greeting her. She takes one look at me before she drags me upstairs to my room. She then starts going through my closet grabbing a pair of nice jeans and a plain shirt. 

"Here put this on." She says handing them to me. 

I then head to the bathroom changing.

"Are you sure this is good?" I ask walking back into the room.

"Yes. You'll be fine, this is my dad, not the president." She says giving me a hug.

"Okay..." I say taking a deep breath. 

"Ready to leave?" She asks I nod, and we head out. 

We hop into her car, and we head to HQ. I was driving to keep my nerves under control. It was one of the things that calmed me down. We got there in a half hour and headed in. 

Y/n grabbed my hand noticing how nervous and fidgety I was. We stop in front of a door. 

"You ready?" She asks. 

"Yea let's go in." I say opening the door for her.

We walk to be met with Fury sitting at the small four-person table. Y/n walks over to him and gives him a hug before sitting down next to him. 

I walk over and stick my hand out for him, "I'm Peter. Nice to meet you sir." I say slightly stuttering. 

"Peter... You better treat my daughter with respect." He says shaking my hand. 

"I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I didn't. Plus, I think n/n would kill me if I did." I say trying to release some of the tension in the air. 

"Right... Well, what do you like? Do you have a job?" He asks interrogating me. 

"Well, I really like science and robotics and computers. I don't have a real job, but I do volunteer." I say.

"Where do you volunteer?" He asks with a smug tone in his voice. 

"At... animal shelters." I say.

"mm. Why are you dating my daughter?" 

"Dad leave him alone. He's a good guy. I promise." Y/N says.

"It's fine n/n." I say looking at her before looking back at Fury, "I'm dating Y/n because she makes me the happiest person in the world. Everything about her is perfect. From all the tiny things she does to the big things. It's more than I could have ever dreamed of. And just seeing her every day and knowing she's safe, makes me happy." I say ranting about everything I like about n/n.

"Good." that was all Fury said when I finished. 

"Let's eat." Y/N says.

After dinner we talk for a while and Fury asks me to help him with something really quick. I agree and follow him to the next room. In this room I'm met with Natasha Romanoff. The scariest person in the world.

"So this is the boyfriend?" She asks. 

Fury nods and walks out of the room. I try not to panic while Ms. Romanoff walks towards me. 

"You better not hurt her. And if I find out you do hurt her you will be killed with a pencil." She says right in my face. 

I gulp and nod, "Yes, ma'am." I say taking a step back. 

"Good." She says walking out. 

I follow her and Fury leads me back to n/n. We then talk for a little while before I leave. N/n offered to drop me off but I refused as I needed to patrol, plus I had another meeting with Fury tonight. 

Needless to say Fury has gained some of my respect. So has Natasha Romanoff.