Peter's Wolf Friend

Stony and Peter is their son. The avengers know about Peter being Spider-Man.

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV.

I was swinging back to the tower when I heard whimpering from an alleyway nearby. I swing over to see a wolf pup curled up by his mother. I went and checked if the mother was still alive. She wasn't and while I was checking her pulse the pup found its way onto my legs for warmth.

I picked up the pup and webbed it to my chest. I started swinging back to the tower not caring what dad would say about the pup. I swung in through my window checking that my door was closed before setting the pup down on my bed. 

I wrap the pup up in blankets and give him on of my plushies to help calm him. I go and change quickly before heading down to the kitchen to get some food for him. I find a bottle that was most likely from when Morgan was younger. Filling the bottle with some milk I warm it up, making sure it's not too hot.

I headed back up to the room. I opened the door and the pup started whimpering a little. I close the door and jog over to the pup. I pull him into my lap putting the bottle to his mouth trying to get him to eat. At first, he refused so I put a little bit of milk onto the tip of my finger and put it in his mouth. I then offered the bottle again and he took it this time. 

It took him 5 minutes to finish the bottle. After he did, he passed out curled up on my lap. I go to set the bottle on my side table, but he growls a bit from the movement. 

"I know pup." I set the bottle on the table and lay down on my bed petting the pup.

I pet his head until his breathing evened out again. I continued to pet him until I fell asleep. I was awoken by FRIDAY telling me that breakfast was ready and if I wasn't down in 10 minutes dad was coming up and dragging me downstairs. 

So, I moved the pup under the covers putting the shirt I had on next to him. I got changed and went down for breakfast. Papa had made pancakes. Everyone was already eating I grabbed a stack and headed to the table. While eating dad came up from the lab and of course pap had to give him a hard time about it. 

"Nice of you to join the land of the living." Papa joked.

Dad gave him a glare going and grabbing his coffee. After he had his coffee, he came over to me and ruffled my hair.  I shook off his hand and tried to fix my hair. 

After breakfast I brought a glass of milk up to my room for the pup. I really need to name him. What are some good names? Aspen? no. River. No. Sha- I was brought out of my thoughts by dad asking me a question.

"Since when did you drink milk?" Dad asked gaining the attention of the rest of my family.

"Since I want to be taller than you and papa." I say hurrying out of the room before I get interrogated more. 

Getting into my room the pup was still sleeping. I went into my bathroom and cleaned the bottle I used last night. By the time the bottle was filled the pup was up and whimpering quietly.  I went over to the bed and quieted him down giving him the bottle.  

As I was feeding him, I heard footsteps. I pulled out my phone and put on videos of puppies, turning my body so the pup was in front of me with my back facing the door. Teh door opened and I looked back seeing Auntie Nat standing there. 

"Hey Pete want to train with me?" She asked giving me a suspicious look. 

"Sure, just let me change. I'll meet you down there." I say.

Auntie Nat nods and leaves. I moved him into the bathroom tub and positioning the bottle so he would get fed without me holding it. I then went and changed into some workout cloths before checking on him again. He finished his bottle and was searching around for something warm. 

Noticing some distress on his features I give him some of my cloths and a blanket. This calms him down and I leave for training. 

This continued on for a few months before I had to start sneaking meat and other foods into my room. This proved to be a difficult foot especially with three spies, and overprotective parents. After a month of sneaking food, I bought a bag of dog food. I also got some toys, a bed and bowls. And a collar with his name (Shadow) and my number engraved, in case he ever got out of the tower. 

TIME SKIP (1 1/2 years later)

Shadow was now even more energetic and even bigger. It got harder and harder to hide him. It also got harder as he started barking at me to play or for food.

 Auntie Nat was walking by my room when Shadow barked. She opened my door to see the pup. She walked in and closed the door. I hadn't realized she walked in until the door closed. I turned around and she gave me a look that said 'really?'

I shrugged and asked, "Are you going to tell dad?"

"No I won't but you need to keep him quite. Even with the soundproofing I heard him through the door." Auntie Nat said coming over to us, "So what's it's name?" 

"Shadow. I found him on patrol about a year ago." I say as Shadow goes up to her.

She reaches out her hand and he sniffs it. After he familiarized himself with her sent he allows her to pet him. We then have small conversation as we play with him. After and hour Auntie Nat leaves and I give him some more food. 

3'rd POV.

Later that day at dinner Shadow had found a way to get the door open. He had started exploring the halls when he had smelled food. He went in that direction following his nose and stomach. Peter and his family were eating when the pup walked in. Tony saw the wolf and immediately started freaking out. 

Peter got up quickly went to check if Shadow was okay and if he had any injury's. 

"What's going on Peter?" Steve asks his son. 

"I found him on patrol when he was a pup. I couldn't leave him out there." Peter covered Shadows ears, "Plus his mother was laying dead right next to him." Peter finished and continued to pet Shadow. 

"You could have told us." Clint says moving over to them.

Shadow got protective and moved in between Peter and Clint. Nat saw this as an opportunity to one up Clint. She walked over and started petting Shadow. 

"Oh, come on how come she can pet him." Clint whined reaching to pet Shadow again. 

Peter laughs a little and says, "He needs your scent." 

Once Peter says that Clint shows his hand for Shadow, and he sniffs it. Shadow then allows Clint to pet him.  Soon Shadow was going up to people getting their scent and allowing them to pet him.

Peter and his family then had a discussion about bringing home wild animals and then lying about their existences. Long story short Peter was able to keep the pup. Shadow was then allowed to roam around the avengers' floors.