Peter?!?

Peter is Tony's son but lives in a different apartment. He also has a daughter Molly. He is still Spider-Man, but he is more on the 'villain' side of being a vigilante (kind of like Deadpool. This didn't start until Peter moved out of the tower.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV.

I was out on patrol when dad called me to go over to the tower for dinner. I started heading home but before I could get to the tower, I hear someone scream. I stopped there before. I get into the alleyway seeing MOLLY?! 

All other thoughts left my head as I grabbed my katanas and went after the man. All I saw was red. I just attacked the guy like I would any other criminal but this time with more force. Once I finally came back to reality and took a look at the guy. 

"Papa?" I hear Mollys soft voice say, pulling me from my thoughts. 

"Baby. Are you okay?" I ask running up to her sheathing my katanas on my back. 

"Mhm... Thank you papa..." She says hugging me. 

"Molly what were you doing out so late? I thought you were hanging out with Max?" I say pulling back a little to look at her.

"He was hanging out with his girlfriend... so I went to a cafe near his house for a while. When I started walking home..."

"It's okay you don't have to finish. Are you hungry? I was just heading over to grandpas for dinner, you can come if you want." 

"Yes please." 

"Alright let's go." I say standing up. 

I help her up. She puts on her mask, and we start swinging towards the tower. We swing in through the window landing in the living room. 

"WERE HERE!" I yell.

"Nice to know. Let's eat." Dad says as we head to the dining room. 

When we get into the dining room, I get a lot of weird looks. I ignore them sitting down next to Nat and Molly. 

"Peter... Why do you have katanas? and why does it look like there's blood on them?" Mom asks.

"Ohh... right... I forgot I had them on me." I say not wanting to explain why I had them.

"And why do you have them?" She asks again. 

"I got a bit tired of criminals escaping prison and going back to what they were doing so I... may or may not have started killing them after they escaped..." I say taking a bite of food, avoiding all their glances. 

"Peter, you know killing isn't good." Nat says. 

"I know but..."

"But papa does a lot more good doing this than before." Molly speaks up. 

"What do you mean?" My dad speaks up. 

"Well, I haven't really told anyone this but... There was a guy that papa rescued me from tonight. That guy... he... he had done the same thing to my friend... I was there and they only took him into the car then released him after we left... So, if papa didn't do what he did that man would have kept doing it and never suffered the consequences." Molly says getting quieter. 

I embrace her in a hug, "Why didn't- you know what it doesn't matter. Just please tell me next time." I say hugging her tighter. 

"I will."

Everyone in the room is stunned. The rest of dinner was quiet. After dinner, a movie night was decided. Nobody ever mentioned the katanas and dad started inviting us over a lot more.