New Years

SpiderWitch. Peter and Wanda have been dating for 2 years. Nobody but Wanda knows that Peter is spider-Man, and Peter joined the avengers a year ago. The only people in the tower are Wanda, Spidey/Peter, Tony, Pepper, Bruce, Pietro, Steve and Bucky. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV.

It was around 10 p.m. when Tony called us all down. Me and Wanda were watching a movie, so I put my mask back on and we headed down to the common area. Walking in we take the love seat waiting for everyone else to come in. 

Once everyone was there Tony started talking. 

"Okay since it's getting close to the new year, I thought we could all spend time together and play games." 

"Fine as long as the ball drop is on." Pietro says. 

"Okay. What should we play first?" Tony asks putting on the ball drop. 

"How about Trouble?" I suggest. 

Everyone nods and Tony gets the game. We Spilt up into teams of two. Me and Wanda, Tony and Pepper, Steve and Bucky and Pietro and Bruce. These were the teams for almost all the games we played, except uno everyone got to play. 

It's now 11:45 p.m. and we were finishing up our last game of uno. Out of all the games we played Me, and Wanda won to most with Bruce and Pietro in a close second. After all the games we talked about everything. All the good times, times that were fun and times that could never be replaced or replicated. 

At 11:55, Wanda and I head up to the roof. From the roof we can see that ball drop ceremony, and we get some time alone. 

"So, why'd you pull me up here?" Wanda asks. 

"I wanted to spend this time with you alone. I also wanted to talk." I say sitting on the edge of the roof, taking my mask off. 

Wanda sat next to me leaning against me, "Well I'm glad. Because I get to spend this special day with you."

"Me to. I also wanted to say that this year has been amazing and getting to spend more time with you has been the best."

"What about joining the team?" Wanda asks looking up at me.

"That was good to it allowed me to spend more time with you and ensure your safe."

"You think I wasn't safe before? Have you seen my dad?" Wanda asks surprised. 

"Yea Clint is defiantly protective. But what I mean is that if your hurt I can help and protect you, not just having to rely on your calls and others to protect you."

"Thats true... And I can now spend more time with you, and I get to see this face every day. I'm glad you decided to join."

"Me to."

We sit in silence for a second, "You remember our first date?"

"The ruined picnic yea..." I laugh.

"Yea it was so cute until it started raining. Then we had to scramble to the nearest cafe."

"Yea and everything got ruined so I just bought us some food at the cafe." 

"Yep. I'll never forget that." 

I look over at Wanda, "It's almost midnight." I say. 

"Yep." Wanda says looking up.

"Want to count it down together." Wanda nods.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." 

I pull her into a hug giving her a kiss.

 "Happy new Year Darling." I say. 

"Happy new year."

We stay up there for a little longer before we head down to finish our movie. All around we just celebrated the new year with cuddles and a movie.

________________________________________________________________________________

Happy new year everyone.