Meeting Romanoff's Kid

Alexa lives in a sperate apartment that Natasha comes and visits whenever she can, she doesn't know Alexa is Scarlet Spider. Peter is Tony's son and lives in the tower. Nobody knows he is Spider-Man. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV.

I was out on patrol sitting on one of the taller buildings waiting for something to happen. My Spidey sense started going off and I see a figure swinging towards me. I get up getting into defensive stance. 

They land on the roof not seeming to notice me. I overhear them talking. 

Alexa's POV.

I was swinging on patrol when I got a call from mom. 

"Justin answer please." I ask. 

Justin patches through the call. 

(Natasha is Bold and Alexa is italics.)

Hi baby how's a going.

Good mom just finishing up some homework.

Alright. I just called to tell you I won't be home till tomorrow afternoon. I'm so sorry I know we had stuff planned. 

It's fine mom, I know your work is busy. 

Thanks for understanding. I hear someone call for her, I've got to go, I love you.

Love you to mom, see you tomorrow.

She hangs up. 

"YES! I can stay out tonight." I say. 

"Excuse me?" I hear someone say behind me. 

I jump around seeing Spider-Man?

"Who are you?" He asks in a defensive stance. 

"No need to be scared. I'm Scarlet Spider, I won't hurt you."

Peter's POV.

"No need to be scared. I'm Scarlet Spider, I won't hurt you." She says. 

I slowly put my hands down, "Why are you here?" 

"I'm out patrolling the city."

I nod, "Well there's not much happening. So, want to talk?" I ask seeing as my spider sense stopped going off, I sit down on the edge of the building. 

"Sure..." She says sitting down next to me. 

We start talking about a lot of random things. We actually had a lot in common. Like we're both really into science and that neither of our parents know were doing this. We talked for a long while before I heard someone scream. 

"Karen where was that at?" I ask. 

'It was off of ---- and --- street.' She says.

"Lets go." I say swinging off. 

She follows behind. When we got there, we found a small girl next to a woman laying on the ground. With a man with a gun going through her stuff. 

"Help the girl and the woman. I got the guy."

 I say she nods going straight to check her pulse. I fight the guy webbing him up before going over to Scarlet Spider.

"Scarlet how are they." I say seeing the girl almost asleep in her arms. 

"Her mothers dead and she doesn't have a father." She says hugging her closer. 

I nod, "Does she have any relatives."