Tonys twins

Peter is Spider-Man and Y/N is The Arachnid. Peter created KAREN and Y/N created JUSTIN, their personal AI's.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV.

We were out on patrol putting out a fire getting ready to leave when the fire department got there.  We swung up to a building roof taking a break.

"Hey Spidey, I'm going to head back." We have to be careful about saying our names, you never know who's watching.

"Okay I'm going to stay here for a little longer." I nod swinging home.

I got home walking through the door I notice May's not there and a note on the table. I go over reading the note to find it's the one me and Peter left before we left for patrol. Guess May hasn't been home yet. I think getting some food. While the food was cooking, I got a call.

"Hello... This is them... Oh okay thanks for letting me know... There is but he doesn't know about us... okay I will... Okay thanks again bye." I hang up.

That was a call telling me that May had passed after being in a crash. They asked about any relatives. We have one our dad, he doesn't know though, I was then told to pack and that a child service worker would be here in the morning. Once I hung up, I called Peter. I told him to come home to pack. I didn't have the heart to tell him over the phone.

"So what am I packing for?" Peter asks while starting to pack.

"We're moving in with dad..." I say sadly.

"What? Why?" 

"Aunt May she... she passed." I day looking down packing more.

When Peter doesn't respond I look up to see him crying. I go over and hug him bringing him to the couch to calm him. After 15 minutes his crying moved to sniffles and his breathing evened. Looking down I see he's sleeping; I moved peter onto a pillow going to finish packing for the both of us.

Tony's POV.

I was in the lab working on my suit when I got a call.

(Worker is Italics, Tony is Bold)

Hello, who is this?

Hi Mr. Stark, my name is Carol Spears and I'm a social worker. I've called to ask if you would be willing to have your kids live with you now that your there last living relative.

How old are they? It may not be the safest and I have kids!?!

You do, and they are both 16. Peter and Y/N Parker. Would you be willing to take them or they're going to have to go to an orphanage.

I-yea they can live with me. When will they be here?

Tomorrow around 1 if that's okay.

Yes, that's fine, see you tomorrow.

I hang up. It takes 20 minutes to process the information. I look up the kids before going to make a room for both of them. I added some basic stuff into the room with their favorite colors and some of their all-time favorite items. 

TIME SKIP (Next day) 

Peter's POV.

I woke up on the couch. I looked around trying to find N/N, but I can't find them anywhere. I get up looking for them, I head into the kitchen seeing them cooking some breakfast. 

"Oh, morning Pete, how'd you sleep." N/N asks.

"Good. But where are we heading?" I ask grabbing some food.