Halloween

Peter's POV.

"PETER YOU ALMOST READY!" Tony yells down.

"YEA ONE SEC." I yell back.

I pull on my boots and mask before running downstairs. Quick recap, May had to work late on Halloween so Tony and Pepper offered to take me trick or treating. I run down meeting everyone in the living room. 

"Finally thought you'd be up there all day." Clint said sarcastically. 

"Whatever. Can we leave now. All the good candys going to be gone." I whine.

"Yea let's go." Pepper said hearding everyone into the elevator.

We all get into the elevator. All dresses up in costumes. Wanda's a witch, Pietro is a Nass car racer, Tony's a Tin can (Pepper forced him), Pepper is a Princess Lea, Steve is a faceless man, Natasha is a Princess Warrior, and Bucky is Grim Reaper. Everyone was either to tired or already asleep. 

We get downstairs and head out to some apartment complexes and smaller neighborhoods. I end up eating a lot of candy before we get back. 

Tony's POV.

I noticed that Peter was really excited and happy going trick or treating. I also noticed he was eating a lot of candy. After the first one he ate I started checking the candy he wanted to eat. I know that he has enhanced metabolism and all but still I don't need my- Peter getting drugged and him accidentally revealing his identity. 

We walked around for 2 hours, and Peter filled 1 1/2 pillowcases full of candy before we headed home. We got home at 10:30. Peter had dumped his candy out on the island and started sorting it. After Peter got all his candy sorted.

"Da-Tony can I have these?" Peter asks.

"Let me take a look." I say and Peter hands me the candy. 

I check over all the pieces only having to take one because there was a rip in the packaging. Peter thanks me and then heads to bed.

Once he was out of the room I go over to the island and start checking over all the candy he got. Most of the team has already gone to bed so I wasn't getting questioned. 2 hours later I had everything sorted and only threw away a small amount of the candy. 

I decide to steal some of my favorites like Swedish Fish and Almond Joy. After taking the candy to my lab I head to bed. Deciding to actually get sleep as Peter has a decalathon team competition tomorrow at 5. 

I walk by Peter's room seeing him passed out on his bed still in his costume. I walk inside tucking him in.

"Night kid. Love you." I mutter the last part while leaving.

"Night... dad..." Peter mutters falling back asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late post. 

Hope you all had a great Halloween and got lots of candy.