SpideyWitch

Peter and Wanda are dating. Wanda goes to Midtown.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wanda's POV.

"Wanda... wake up..." I vaguely hear Peter say. 

"No....." I mumble, burying my head in his chest. 

"Come Wands you've got school. Let's get up and get some food." Peter says softly. 

"Only if I can wear your hoodie..." I mumble not wanting to get up. 

"Of course you can. Now let's get up, I don't need Clint killing me cause your late to school." 

I groan getting up. I head to the closet and grab a pair of pants and one of his shirts and hoodies. (Wanda stays in Peter's room so much it's basically both of their rooms. so she has a bunch of clothes in there.) I get changed and head down for some breakfast. 

"Good morning, Wanda." Dad says. 

"Morning..." I say taking the plate from him sitting down next to Peter. 

We eat quietly and when I finish, I just lay on Peter. 

"Wanda you ready? Happy's waiting." Dad says. 

Tony was nice enough to have Happy drive me to and from school, so nobody sees into the car and see and avenger. 

"No... I don't get why you're making me go... I mean I live here." I argue. 

"You do but the school doesn't." Dad says. 

"And Eugene would make it even harder on you for 'lying'" Peter whispers in my ear. 

"Fine...." I grumble getting up and heading down the elevator. 

I see Happy's car outside and go hop in. The drive is really boring and pointless. I mean I'm heading back in an hour. 

"Bye Happy." I say getting out. 

I meet up with MJ outside the front gate and we walk to homeroom. Sitting down in the back we wait for the teacher. Before he comes in Flash does. 

"Great..." I mumble. 

"Hey red eyes, ready to be exposed." Flash says. 

I roll my eyes ignoring him. He goes to talk again but the teacher comes in. 

"Settle down, Settle down." Mr. Harrington says. He waits for it to go quiet before talking again, "As you all know we are going to Stark Industries. You all need to be respectful so we can keep going there in the future. I'm going to take attendance then we are heading out." 

"This is so boring..." I say to MJ.

"Yea, unless we can meet Pepper Potts, Natasha Romanoff or Scarlet Witch."

"You really want to meet her?" 

"Who?" She asks as we get onto the bus. 

"Scarlet witch." 

''Yea she's badass."

"You want to hang out after?" I say, a smile growing on my face.

"Sure. Where at?" She takes out her book. 

"We can go to my place." 

"Really? All the times in the past, it was either mine or a public place. Finally, we're going to yours? "

"Yea why. Just be aware my family is... interesting and weird." 

"They can't be that bad." 

"I'll let you be the judge of that later."

We fall into a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride. 

"Alright class we are here. We are going to head in, in a single file line." 

We walk in and are herded to the lobby by 2 tour guides. They tell us all of the rules and hand out badges. 

"Make sure these are visible during the entire tour. If they are not, you will be escorted out. Please come up when we call your name." They call everyone but me. 

"Hey Re-Wanda, didn't get one!" Flash points out. 

"What's your last name." 

"Delmar." I say the weird last name dad came up with. 

"It says here you have your own pass... Can you get that out?"

"I actually left it at home... but FRIDAY should recognize me." Why would Tony do this when he knows I don't have a pass.

"I'm sorry if you don't-" She was interrupted by Happy.

"Ms. Delmar, here's your pass. Sorry, Tony was being stupid." Happy mumbles the last bit so only I can hear.

"Thank you Happy." I say, holding back a laugh. 

"Alright... Let's get on with the tour."

Peter's POV.

(Right after Wanda left)

"You ready for training Pete?" Nat asks. 

"Yea, let's head down."

We get down and I start with some weights, before we spar. 

"You ready?" 

"Yea what are the rules?"

"No weapons, no power."

"Okay, let's go." I say getting ready to attack. 

Halfway through the sparing session my shirt gets ripped, so I just rip it the rest of the way off. Shortly after my Spidey sense going off about a large group watching us. Must be the avengers. I think, until we hear gasps and whispers. 

We freeze and see a school trip. All of the kids staring at me. I look around seeing MJ, Wanda's friend and Wanda right next to her, eyes starting to glow. Jumping up I rush over to her and start trying to calm her down. 

"Hey it's okay... I don't care about any of them. Only you." I whisper.

I pull her into a tighter hug. While I'm calming Wanda I motion for Nat to take the class out. She manages to get everyone but MJ to go so I tell her she's fine.

Wanda's POV.

We get to the training room. Nat and Peter were there, training. Getting inside we see Peter with his shirt off. 

I hear whispers around me. 

"He's so hot.", "Isn't that Tony Stark's son, he's so dreamy." 

Why are they talking about him like that? They know he's taken. Why would- My thoughts were interrupted by MJ.

"Wanda you, okay? Your eyes." She says concerned. 

Before I can respond Peter rushes over taking me into a hug. He starts whispering sweet nothings, calming me down. By the time I come back to it's just Peter, MJ and me.

"Sorry..." I mumble hiding in Peters chest. 

MJ comes closer putting a hand on my shoulder, "You okay now?" 

I nod, "Sorry I didn't tell you..." 

"Tell me what? That your dating Starks son?" 

I nod, "And that I'm scarlet witch..." I say quietly. 

Peter hugs me tighter.

"For real?" I nod, "That is so cool. Is that why I've never been over? Cause you live here?"

"Yea... If I brought you over, you would have figured it out." 

"Yea I would have. So why tell me now?"

"You're my best friend and I trust you..." 

MJ smiles and we head up to the common rooms, introducing MJ to my family.