Grandpa Steve

Peter's POV.

I've been staying with Ned for the past few days, waiting for a foster home. Ned and his parents wanted me to stay with them for as long as I can, but I don't want to be a bother, so we made an agreement. I'll stay one week then go into the system. 

"Peter, Ned can you come here a second." Ned's mom yells. 

"Yea be right there mom. Come on let's go." Ned says. 

We walk downstairs and see the two of them having a computer screen open and happy?

"So Peter do you know that your great great great great great grandmother? She and your 5th great grandfather had your 4th great grand uncle."

"Okay... But even then, wouldn't they be dead?" I ask confused about everything that has been said. 

"Yes but, not when your 4th great grand uncle happens to be Steve Rodgers."

"So I'm related to Captain America?" I ask kind of excited. 

"Yea and It's a stretch but we told the social worker about it, and they talked to him. He would like to talk to you."

"Okay..." I look ever at Ned, "Do you happen to know when?"

"Yea tomorrow."

"Okay... Thanks for the help." I say smiling. 

"Your welcome. Dinner will be ready in an hour." 

We nod thanking them running back up to Ned's room.

"Ned what am I going to do?"

"I don't know dude." He says defeated. 

"How would I go out as Spider-Man? I mean I'd be living with a bunch of superheroes and spy's. They'd know I'm lying." I say slightly panicking. 

TIME SKIP (next day)

I met up with Steve and he decided he would take me in. So, I began the process of packing all my stuff from both Ned's house and Mays apartment. I loaded the bags into the car, and we headed to Avengers Tower where Steve would meet us. 

"Peter how you are holding up?" The worker asks. 

"Pretty good. I'm a little nervous but." I say looking out the window. 

"Thats good. Just know I'll be there if you need anything." They say and I nod. 

We get to the tower pulling into the avenger's garage. We drive around a little and see Tony and Bruce but no Steve. The worker drives over to them rolling down the window. 

"This is the right place to meet Steve Rogers, correct?" They ask.

"Yep, Steve got called to a mission, so we'll take Peter up." Tony Stark says.

"Thank you." They say putting it into park allowing me to get my stuff. 

I pull my bags out setting them on the ground allowing the worker to leave. They drive off and Tony and Bruce try to help me get my bags to the elevator. 

"Dang kid what's in your bags?" Tony asks. 

"Just somethings I had, and something's my aunt left behind. I can grab them." I say grabbing all 3 bags I have, bringing them to the elevator. 

Tony and Bruce follow me, and we head up to, what I can assume are the avengers' floors. They then lead me to my room.

"Steves room is right across the hall if you need anything.  FRIDAY is also here if you need help. Dinners at 7, you can get unpacked or explore, we'll introduce you to the others later." Tony says.