Devil Inside

Based off of Devil Doesn't Bragin by Alec Benjimen. 

Peter's demon is named Luci, short for Lucifer. Bold is when Luci is speaking in Peter's mind. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV.

I was sitting in the main room with the rest of the team after one of Mr. Starks parties. Luci had started talking to me, so I zoned out from everything else. 

Peter I'm bored. 

That sucks. 

Let's go do something.

I'm with the rest of the team no. 

Come on... Do you really want me to help you?

I go to respond when someone taps my shoulder bringing me back to reality. 

"Huh?" I ask.

"Do you want to play Truth or dare with us?" Clint asks. 

"You okay Pete?" Mr. Stark asks. 

"I'm fine Mr. Stark. Umm yea I'll play." I respond to both questions. 

We start playing and during the game Luci starts talking over some of my responses. Him making me choose to dare or telling a lie on a truth, but it's to have help taking down HYDRA so it's fine. 

"Peter Truth or Dare." Mr. Stark asks. 

Choose Dare.

"Dare..."

"I dare you to let me help you with him." Mr. Stark says. 

"Who's him?" Almost everyone asks. 

I ignore them, "He can help. I know it. He's already promised."

"You can't bargain with him. You've tried this before. Please Pete just let me help." Mr. Stark says. 

"He's the best chance we've got, and you know this."

"Okay Who are you two talking about?" Natasha asks.

I glare at Mr. Stark to now tell but he looks away, " Peter has a Devil inside him. He believes that he can help with taking down HYDRA, but he's tried before, and it backfired."

"Seriously Mr. Stark. He can help I know it. He already promised he will. Just trust me please." I say.

"I have to agree with Tony. Having something or someone control you doesn't work. Thats what is happening Pete. Please let Tony help." Bucky says. 

"If you all don't believe me, when I say he can help then I'll just leave and take HYDRA down on my own." I say standing up, swinging out the window. 

TIME SKIP (1 week later)

I should have listened to Mr. Stark and Bucky. I've become almost dependent on Luci. He controls most my life now. All I can hope is for when he leaves/sleeps that I can get to the tower to get help. 

It was now night and Luci's gone to bed. This is my time to finally get out. I grab a ski mask - Luci took control over Peter and hid his suit - and started swinging to the tower. I get there and went to find Mr. Stark. I get to his lab seeing him still working on a project. 

"Mr. Stark?" I ask my voice a little raspy and quiet. 

"Peter?" Mr. Stark says turning around. 

"I need help. I should have listened to you and Bucky."  I say.

"Alright come on let's get you to the cells."

"What? Why?" 

"I need a little time to make the equipment to get rid of him. And as a precaution you need to be locked up. It will take me no longer than a day to get it ready promise." Mr. Stark says.  

"A-Alright." I say and follow him to the cells. 

After 4 hours of sitting in the cells Mr. Stark comes down with a potion and some type of chip. 

"This potion will make him listen to you no matter what. After you take it, you need to tell him to get into this chip. The chip will lock him up forever." Mr. Stark says handing it to me. 

I nod taking it and telling Luci to go into the chip. He listens and I feel this weight being lifted. It feels like a large amount of negative energy leave. 

"Thank you, Mr. Stark. Sorry for not listening to you. I-I just thought we were finally making progress, but I was wrong. So, thank you for saving me." I say bowing my head. 

"Your welcome Pete. Thank you for being strong and realizing your mistake before it was too late." Mr. Stark says engulfing me in a hug. 

I hug back and we sit there for a while. Eventually Mr. Stark lets go and asks if I need anything from where I had been staying. I say yes and we go get that putting it into my room. Mr. Stark let me officially join the team and everything was better from there on out.