Chaos Children

This follows no plot at all. 

SpiderWitch

They are all superhero's behind their parents back.

Daniel - Peter and Wanda's son - Danny's twin - 16 - Spider

Danny - Peter and Wanda's son - Daniels twin - 16 - Iron Fist

Luke - Peter and Wanda's son - Daniel and Danny's older brother - 17 - Power Man

Sam - Edison and Lara Suarez - Ava's little brother - 16 - Nova

Ava - Edison and Lara Suarez- Sam's older sister - 17 - White Tiger

Wanda lives mostly in the tower. Peter lives in another house near Edison and Lara with the twins. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's POV.

"BOYS BREAKFAST IS READY!" I yell up to the twins. 

Setting the table, I hear them sprinting down the stairs. Probably hungry like I am, only thing that sucks with a high metabolism. I had hoped they didn't get it but two super humans as their parents they were bound to have it. 

"Settle down. Breakfast is on the table. I have a meeting at 1 so I'll make you guys lunch then I have to leave."

"Is mom also at that meeting, or will she be home?" Daniel asks. 

"She'll be at the meeting as well. The entire team will."

The boys give each other a look then Luke asks, "Can Sam and Ava come over?"

"Sure, just no funny business." I say looking at Luke.

They nod and go back to eating. After Breakfast Luke calls Ava asking if her and her brother wanted to come over. They agreed and started heading over. 

A knock on the door signals they were here. I answer it. 

"Ava, Sam Welcome. I'll be heading out here in a little, so if you need anything call me." I say letting them in. 

"Thanks Peter." They say and go to find the boys. 

Luke's POV.

The twins and I were chilling in the game room. When I heard the front door open. 

"Danny, Daniel, Sam and Ava are here."

"We know we heard to." They say as they point to their ears. 

Danny and Daniel had taken dad's super hearing and healing. Danny had mom's magic and Daniel, dad's spider powers. 

Me on the other hand got their super hearing, strength, and healing. Oh, and I'm resistant to most substances. 

"Yea yea, stop being smart Alecs." I say smacking their heads. 

Sam and Ava come up to the game room. Ava sitting next to me giving me a hug, while Sam goes over to the twins. 

"BOY'S I'M HEADING OUT. LUNCH IS IN THE FRIDGE!" Dad yells.

"OKAY SEE YOU LATER DAD!" We all yell back. 

We all sit there talking as the front door closes and we are for sure dad has left. Once the conversation at hand dies down Danny starts talking.

"So, I think we should go crash their meeting." Danny says with a mischievous look. 

We all smirk. "So, what's the plan?" Sam asks.

We sit there for 15 minutes talking about the plan before getting our suits on and heading over. Getting to the tower Daniel hacks into the towers security system. Disabling it. 

"Okay we should be good to head in. If we go through the vents. Follow me." Daniel says. 

We all head in through the vents. Daniel, Danny, Sam, me and then Ava. The vents were surprisingly spacious.  Almost like they were made for humans. 

"We're almost there. You all ready?" 

"Yep" was heard quietly. 

Above the meeting room was a rather large room. So we were all able to gather around the vent hatch. 

Peter's POV.

Halfway through the meeting my spider sense starts going off. I look around seeing nothing, but it doesn't go away. Finally, I look up at the vent hatch seeing some faces. I look around the ceiling hoping they didn't see me looking at them. 

"Fury, can we pause this meeting." I ask.

"Why? We have a lot to get through." 

Instead of saying anything, instead I web the vent cover down. Webbing one of the faces and pulling them down. The rest follow. 

"That's why."

I notice Wanda counting them, but I ignore it. 

"Who are you all?" Fury asks pulling out a gun. 

Wanda taps my shoulder.

"Thats not Danny, Daniel, Luke, Ava and Sam, is it?" Wanda whispers. 

Three of them look down, in what looks like shame. 

"Danny? Daniel? Luke?" I ask. They look up at me, "Really?" They nod, "They're not a threat Fury."

"They're our kids and their friends." Wanda finishes. 

Fury slowly lowers his gun, and the kids take off their masks. The team slightly relaxes seeing children's faces. 

"Go home. We'll talk there and Sam, Ava you head home as well." 

They all nod, leaving with sad expressions. The meeting finishes and we go talk with the boys about what they did and why they did it and why they were wearing vigilante suits. We figure everything out and end up watching a movie. Not super mad that they just wanted to meet the team but reminding them that they just have to ask.

________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Holidays Everyone!