Clint's Alpha

Everyone when they turn 10 are given a rank based on their blood. The different ranks have different tendencies and how they act.

Avenger's rank - Steve (Alpha), Tony (Omega), Natasha (Beta), Bucky (Beta), Wanda (Alpha), Sam (Omega), Bruce (Omega), Clint (Omega), Peter/Spider-Man (Alpha).

________________________________________________________________________________

Spidey's POV.

Living in a world with rankings and stereotypes can be challenging and annoying. Alphas are the typical dominators and always get respect. Betas are right under them and show tendencies of both and omega and alpha. Omegas are at the bottom, and they don't get much respect, they are also supposed to stay home and be housewives/househusbands. There are some alpha's - very few- that hate when omegas or betas limits are pushed or ignored. I'm one of them. 

I was swinging around on patrol when I got a call from Fury. He asked me if I had a mate or someone I want as a mate. I said no and he asked if I would be willing to 'be' someone's mate during the new law that he's going to try and overturn. I agreed and was told to go to the tower in 2 hours and they'll be waiting. 

Clint's POV.

"Natttttt." I whine, "This new rule is soooo annoying." I complain. 

"What do you want me to do about it." 

'Incoming call from Fury. Answering'

"Clint, have you found a mate?"

"No and I don't want to."

"Well, you have to. I found someone that I think you will like. They will be there in 2 hours be ready." Fury then ends the call.

"What!?! No nononono NO!" 

"What's all the yelling about." Tony asks walking in.

"Clint hates the new law. And Fury just called saying he had an alpha for Clint coming in two hours so now he's freaking out." Nat explains opening Mario cart.

Clint gets distracted by Mario cart and starts playing with Nat and Stark joins in. Some of the other avengers walk in to see Nat, Stark and Clint playing, they end up sitting on the couches and watching. They had been playing so long that when the elevator opened, and someone walked in they all got defensive. 

"Wow! Chill, Fury sent me." The man says holding his hands up.

"Who are you?" Steve asks relaxing a little.

"I'm Spider-Man. Umm Fury sent me to be someone's alpha for a little? I don't really know." 

"Great." I say walking out and heading to my room.

Peter's POV.

"Is he alright?"  I ask as Hawkeye walks out.

"Yea he's who Fury sent you for." Stark says.

"Where's his room? I want to try and help." I mumble.

"Down the hall to the left but if you dare hurt him you won't see the sun again." Natasha says pointing a knife at me.

I nod heading to his room. I get to a door that has a bow and arrow on it with his name. I knock and get no replay. I knock once more, this time hearing the bed rustling. I give him a minute to open the door, but he doesn't.

"I'm coming in, okay?" I say opening the door a little before coming in fully.

"Go away! I don't need some stupid alpha." Clint says burying himself deeper into the covers.

"I'll leave you but please come and talk to me. It can be in private or not whatever you're comfortable with. " I say leaving.

I go back into the living room to see them watching TV. I sit down and watch with them. I was watching with them for a while before I start dozing off. I'm almost asleep when someone comes and taps my shoulder.

"Mm What you need?" I ask sleepily. 

"Can we talk?" He asks quietly. 

"Sure *Yawn* where at?" I ask sitting up.

"My room." He says walking to his room.

I get up and walk to his room. Walking in I see him sitting on the bed. I move his desk chair to sit near him.

"What you want to talk about?" I ask.

"I wanted to tell you that I don't like alphas and I probably won't like you either." 

"I accept that, I don't like alpha's either. I won't push you into anything. I would love to know your comfortability levels though." I say.

We then start talking about what he likes and dislikes as well as what would push his comfortability. I tell him my name and age; I even show him my face. He promises to not tell everyone, and we continue talking. We get to know each other and when it came time to sleep, he asked if I could stay in the room. I agree and go change.

Over the next week me and Clint get closer. He even convinced me to tell the team my name and show them my face. I agreed and we all got closer. A week after that we had a movie night.

Tony bought everyone's favorite candy, a lot of popcorn and anything anyone wanted. We started the movie, and everyone was comfortable. I was on one of the love seats alone, Tony and Steve were cuddling, so was Nat and Bruce, Wanda, Sam and bucky were sitting on the same couch. Nat and Clint were sitting on the floor. Halfway through the movie Clint had fallen asleep and Nat moved him onto the love seat.

I tried to tell Nat to take him to his room, but she refused and set Clint on the couch. I wrapped the blanket around the two us of and he cuddled closer into me. I allowed him hugging him. I have to protect him at any costs. My alpha side thought. I cuddled him until I fell asleep. 

The next morning, I had my hands warped around a sleeping Clint. Once he started waking up, I stared at him. I was so happy I finally had the the love of my life in my arms. He stared up at me and I had to resist the urge to kiss him. He got up and I smiled allowing him. After he left, I got food and brought it to him. 

After a month of us getting close, the law got lifted. We still got closer and almost nothing changed between us. A few months later I worked up the courage to ask him on a date. To my surprise he agreed, and we had the best date ever. After a little we started dating. While we were dating Clint still went on missions. This made me worry a lot. Whenever he got home and showered, I cuddled with him for hours not letting him leave my sight. 

I ended up proposing to him and making him my official mate. Clint was happy and so was I. We ended up having 3 kids and our house became the safe house.