Chapter One: Enchanted

(Ball Dance)

7 pm @ the Ballroom of Le Grande

Y/N's P.O.V:

I arrived at the party exactly at 7 pm. I'm wearing a white 18th-century type of ballgown to match the vintage Victorian Motif of the party. My hair is in an updo with pearls and gold pins. I wore a pearl and ruby necklace to match the outfit. This necklace was from my mom. I wore a white flower pearl-studded stiletto for my footwear and a lacy bracelet for a more chic look. I am wearing a red mask to match my ruby necklace.

This party is being held every year for every visitor to the hotel. They call this matchmaking party or a 'Get to know you' party." Everyone looks so fancy when I stepped into the room. From the maid, escort up to the visitors it looks so luxurious. I look around each corner of the place. It's very magical and majestic.

The classic instrumental music is very soothing to the ears. A woman in her 40's step up the big staircase and calls for everyone's attention. "To all the visitors of Le Grande Hotel, Welcome to the 67th year of the Royal Ballgown party. Thank you to all the sponsors of this party for making this possible. May you find love at the end of the evening. Again Everyone good evening." She happily said and with that instruments start playing and everyone gathers to meet someone to talk and here I am being left alone.

I roomed around as I didn't know how to start a conversation as I feel so shy. The bell rings as it was time for eating but I didn't find anyone to talk with. Everyone just looks so intimidating to me. I got some food to my plate and sat at the table near one of the windows. I put down my plate and look around. Everyone seems to find a match for the dance later.

"May I sit with you?" A man in a white pearl stud mask said. His ocean green eyes are very calm and soothing his tone of voice is deep but feels impulsive. His musky scent lingers in my nose it's calm. "Sure. I'm all alone." I answered. "The name is Eren." He said after he takes the seat in front of me. "Hey, you ruin the guessing part," I said jokingly and he laughs a little.

"It's fine. After all, I'm still hiding under this mask." He said and smiles at me. What a beautiful smile showing up. "Y/N." I informally introduced myself. "Nice name." He compliments and grabs the wine beside him. "Oh, I forgot the shaking hand part." He said a little of a joke. "It's fine I don't mind informal talks," I said. "Me too. I like informality better than the old way like they did." He said giving another round of a soothing laugh.

We ate and had fun talking. Then the lights went off and were replaced with dancing lights bouncing everywhere. "The dance already starts." He informs and I nodded. I'm being shy again. "I guess I'll have your first dance." He said and stand up. "Shall we dance Y/N?" He offers me a hand that I gladly accept. We got to the dancefloor and the classic music began.

"This dance will last 25 minutes before the main dance. Dancers will switch places to their left side at the first turn and will turn on the right side at the second turn before scattering again. I'll leave you my number so we could be friends in case we won't end up meeting again." He informs me again. "Thank you for informing me Eren. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said and gave him a smile. He slides his phone card to me.

"Let's talk sometimes." He said and I nodded. "Don't be shy okay? I'll hope you get the main dance." He said smiling. "Yeah! thank you." I thanked him. "Good luck Y/N." He said and pass me to the next dancer. He has blonde hair and I can say that it is a bit of apple-cut hair. "H-hello! Hope you had a nice evening." The guy introduced the talk. This guy is a little timider than Eren. "Hi! Thank you. I'm having fun. How about you?" I said and smiles at him as he is like me shy and timid.

"Doing good. What's your name?" He asked. "My name is Y/N. What's yours?" I introduced myself to him. "My name is Armin." He answered me. "Nice to meet you Armin," I told him and his thin lips smiles. We dance for a few more minutes and it's time to take turns again. "See you around Y/N." He whispered before handing me to the man next to him.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Connie." He immediately introduced himself. I giggled at his quick remorse. "Y/N. Nice to meet you." I respond. "Feel comfortable okay?" He said and I nodded. We had fun talking while dancing. The music is so soothing as it turns slow. Another turn hand will take mine again.

He handed me to a tall and undeniably handsome man. His haircut was undercut and it was blonde like the guy from earlier. I have the guts that I met him somewhere but I can't remember. His icy blue eyes are so dominating but he's wearing a calm and collected aura.

He looks deeply into my eyes which made me wanna free myself from his lock-gazing challenge but I was drowned by his eyes. He's lovely. "My pleasure to meet you I'm Erwin Smith." He formally introduced himself. "My name is Y/N L/N. It's also my pleasure to have you dancing with me tonight." I shakingly answered back. A smirk just curved from his lips. His hand grabs my hips as the new set of music played.

We are both quiet. Nobody wants to talk also none of us wants to miss every inch of the moves we are sharing. He's like a price from the heaven-sent above. The music stops and I hear him whisper into my ears. "Until next time my lady." He said and escort me to the front as the light start dancing surely the spotlight is picking its victim.

The light stop at the man with a black diamond stud mask in a black tuxedo with a rose on his left chest. And the next spot stops at the top of me. The guy looks so majestic in his suit and cape. My heartbeat fasten so much that it raises my temperature as we started to move and meet each other.

As soon as my eyes falls into his trap I felt like I was caged. His sea grey eyes look deeply onto my soul, his gazes are sharp that it pains me. Why does it feel sad? Those eyes are dull and very intimidating. His aura reminds me of a deep-sea very calm and dangerous. He's not so tall compared to Erwin but he's taller than me to think that I'm only 5 flat in height. I'm only under his chin.

We started to move our feet and dance. How magical that from the moment we take the first steps everything seems to vanish into thin air and I was the only one left for him. Rose petals are falling like rain drops from a rain shower. In a split moment, everything turns red as the petals field the place.

Our eyes are locked and none of us dare to break the thread. No one wants to end the silent war between us. Seems like both of us are already trapped in each other's thoughts. Who are you to mark me like a blood stain when I only met you here at the haunting forest?

"Hey, Brat." He sinfully calls up my attention. "Hmm?" I hummed suddenly like I'm a submissive cat. "Levi's the name." He said and without another word, we continue to dance. "Y/N." I whispered. "I thought that I need to pull out your tongue for you to talk." He said with vulgarity. My heart beats fast as I can't hold a word because his eyes are locked with me again.

We continued to dance like we are some kind of royals very majestic and elegant to the eyes of everyone. We both heard a glass clinging sound. I looked up at the crowd back to him. "Hey, lady those pigs want us to kiss." He irritatedly told me. I was about to say a word when...

He bluntly kissed me. That was so vulgar and shameless. His skillful lips sinfully devouring my lips and everything that I am. His tongue didn't ask any permission to enter like he is. He gave me an unforgettable first kiss that will prison me for a lifetime. I will be convicted after this kiss for longing on his lips. Yes, that first kiss will be my bad habit.

He left my lips with a smirk that perfectly match that very gorgeous face. "I want to meet you again." He whispered at my ears and he slid a card into my gloves. I was left hanging still drowned in cloud nine. We take a vow but I was soulless. This man take my soul and he chained my heart.

That was the day I met Levi Ackerman.

The man that turns nightmare beautiful and makes every dream the wildest.