Chapter 4: One more night pt.3

Y/N's P.O.V:

My satin dress leaves my body and it falls down to the wooden floor of the deck he laid me down on the soft mattress of the sofa. I came to meet the stars witnessing this wildest dream I'm drowned. His kisses went down searching every inch of my skin. Levi is imprinting my body, my mind and my soul.

He came to face me, eye to eye he looks deeply at me. "Will you entrust your everything to me tonight?" He asked me formally this time not like the first time. I closed my eyes and nodded ready to give myself to him. He leaned down to kiss my lips a deep but passionate one. He devoured every each of me from my lips down to every part of me. I know heavens a thing but I go there with every touch he made. His lips became my religion and my hips became his altar. We worship each other like love.

He asked his permission for his entrance and I gladly accept every bit of him. The pain and pleasure mixed that gave us a glimpse of heaven. Panting and groans became the music of the room. We reached the part where we surrender at the battle both tired but win what we are fighting for. He looks at my eyes like I'm his favorite town and put that devilish smirk, Oh boy why you looks so pretty like a devil?

"Can't get tired of you." He whispered to my ear and lay beside me. My face automatically turns red at his statement. "Up for another round?" He whispered and lick the back of my ear, it sends so much electricity to my body that it makes me feel so hot and tempted. I looked at him and he position on top of me, a sexy laugh left his lips and here we go again. I rolled my eyes as he start kissing me again. "You're so aggressive and greedy." I commented to him and he doesn't even bother to defend himself.

"Yes too greedy to own you." He answered me as soon as he reach my belly button. He left small kisses their and boy that was sensational. This night was the most beautiful night I had. No every night with him will be the prettiest.

I woke up with the smell of fresh air..

I'm now in the cabin, my hand immediately look for Levi but again he was no where to be found. I open my eyes immediately to look for his traces but I didn't see anything so I quickly go to the bathroom to find a robe and find him. I got out of the cabin to look for him. I search room to room but he's nowhere to be found.

I reach the deck part but he's not there also, I suddenly got to the part where should be the captain is driving the yacht. There I saw him standing holding the maneuver of the yacht. I backed hug him. "Hey! I thought you left me." I whispered to his back, my lips slightly brushing on his back. "Eh? I'm just here. Why do you fear that I will leave you?" He asked me and turn around to face me.

"Because you leave me last time." I answered and snuggled to his scent. He frowns a little puzzled to what I'm doing. He lifted me up and looked at me. He looks confused to my actions. He now carries me like his child, "Hey, woman you don't wear anything under that annoying robe." He whispered to my ears. I nodded and slightly slap his shoulder. "Did you know it's a crime not to wear anything under around me?" He said smirking and kiss me rough that will send me to the edge.

He leaned me against the wall and his left hand travels around my waist to support me and his right hands plays with my chest I moaned at the sudden friction and he let out a little laugh on our kiss. He let go of me and fixed my robe. "Fix yourself we're going to have breakfast and will go somewhere." He said and left me hanging. What's with that? I asked myself and feels embarrassed.

I go to our cabin and find a box at the bed. I look at the box and saw my name written on it. I open the box with a note of 'wear this.' It's a long bohemian inspired dress. It has a long slit on the right part and an off shoulder type too. It looks elegant and sexy. I saw a pair of undergarments too.

'Bought you new pairs because I toss it somewhere and can't find it anymore.'

That's the note he left and it made me shy. I saw a pair of flats too for footwear. "Hmm? What is he planning?" I talked to myself while fixing my things. I go the bathroom and saw some bath bombs there. I quickly filled the tub and throw the bath bombs there. I soaked in for 15 minutes and wash myself. It took me 45 minutes to prepare myself.

I got out of the room and saw Levi Standing at the door. "What took you so long?" Levi speaks as soon as I opened the door. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting." I apologized to him and he just nodded and takes my hand. "I thought you got drowned at the bathtub." He suddenly utters. I giggled at his words and he gave me a deadly glare. It sends a scary feeling to me but I kinda find him cute.

"What are you looking at?" He asked me and his brows are raising up. Such a rude man. "You look hot raising your eyebrows." I complimented him with a giggle and I saw him smile a little. "Such a brat. Let's eat breakfast okay?" He said with his dull expression. This man can never be deciphered. We arrived at the deck where the food was served. Everything looks so delicious.

We ate breakfast silently, he really dislikes talking while eating. After we finished the food I dare to talk. "Where's the helmsman?" I asked him and he looks at me, then put down his utensils. " I asked him to go back by boat because I'm gonna bring you to one of my houses." He told me. "But how about my hotel reservation?" I asked him and he looks at me.

"Call the hotel and tell them to extend your stay. I'll pay for it." He offers me. "Oh! Yes, you have a point. I'll call them after eating." I told him and he nodded. "Im gonna go ready our yacht." He asked his permission to leave. "Okay. I'll call the hotel." I also tell him and he nodded already turning his back at me. I proceed on taking my phone and I saw messages from Erwin.

I call him right away after seeing his messages. "Hello." He answered at the other line. "Hey, Erwin I'm sorry for my late response. I just have an errand last night." I excused myself. "It's okay. I'm glad you picked up, So how was your day so far?" He asked me with full of concern. "I'm doing fine. How about you?" I answered him. "I'm doing good also. I'll be checking out today. How about you? How long will you stay here?" He asked me. "I don't know yet. Maybe atleast 3 more days." I said and remembered that I already extend my stay for 3 days.

"Well I guess, I'll see you around school." He said and bid his goodbye. Exactly when I hanged up the phone I felt a hug from behind. "Ready to sail?" Levi asked me almost a whisper in my ear. "Yes of course." I answered excitedly and he grabs my hand and lead me to the operating room of the yacht. The view there was also nice. He holds the helm and starts maneuvering the yacht. We are now sailing, next stop his house.