Small Talks and Cuddles Part 2

Portia's P.O.V:

After eating we showered and headed to the downtown area to buy some grocery. This town is just small and everybody seems to know each other. We stopped at a bakeshop. "Hey! Levi how are you my kid?" An old man asked Levi excitedly as soon as we got out from the car. Levi looked at him and got to his direction so I followed him. "I'm doing good. How about you" Levi answered to the old man filled with concern but you won't see how he cared. "Oh, don't mind this old man. I'm kicking good as ever." The old man laughed at his question and mess with his hair.

"My kid you brought a little lady with you. Is she finally your wife?" The old man added. Levi looks at me his smile turns to smirk and his eyes only searched for my eyes to connect. "You think she will fit? Grandpa?" Levi asked the old man. "The lady is pretty my kid I can sense her heart too. Don't mess with her my kid." The old man answered. "Well then she will be meeting the altar if she wins." Levi then answered the old man. My heart starts to beats faster at his statement. The blood rushes so hard that turns into blush. Does he mean what he said or he's playing coy with me.

"No matter what both of you are playing don't lose your heart at the end my kid." The old man advices him and Levi nodded. The man prepared some fresh breads for us. It looks so delicious, the bread are ginormous and smells so freshly baked. "Here take this with you." The old man said and handed the paper bag full of bread. "I told you don't have to give me so much everytime." Levi said to the old man.

"It's alright my Kid I want you to eat a lot and healthy. Come on bring this with you." The old man insisted to us. I take the bag of bread with me. "Thank you so much sir." I thanked the old man and he smiles at me. "What's you name young lady?" The man asked for my name. "My name is Portia. Thank you so much for the bread Grandpa." I introduced myself formally and bow at him. "Such a beautiful name my young lady. Take care of this young man beside me. He's getting old." The old man told me jokingly.

"You can count on me grandpa." I answered and giggles along with him. "Call me Grandpa Andy, Portia." He introduced his self and Levi looked at us confused. "What are you looking at my kid?" Grandpa asked Levi. "Nothing, you just told her I'm getting old." Levi said like he is annoyed by the fact and Grandpa laughed at him. "You never change my kid." Grandpa told him. "Anyway both of you go now. You might have a lot of things to do. Come back here at some other time, costumers will come now your grandpa will be busy." Grandpa added and Levi nodded.

"Okay Grandpa but don't overwork yourself." I agreed with Grandpa. "Yes dear I will." Grandpa said. "We will be going now." Levi bid fairwell to Grandpa. "Okay my kid, take care." Grandpa says bye and waves at as when we reach the car. "Put the bread here." Levi said and open a giant thermal bag used for food deliveries. "Let's go and get some groceries." He said. After we close the car we walked around before we go to the grocery. I love this short walks with a little with him. It's comfortable and feels exciting.

"Why you become silent so suddenly?" Levi asked me. "I just realized that I love this simple walks with you." I told him and he turns me around to face him and give me a peck on my lips. "There love it more." He said then looks away. I blushed hard at his quick action. We headed to the grocery quiet and shy. We bought some groceries and have some funny talks. I love this side of Levi just joking around with me even he don't smile often.

"I grew up here with my two bestfriend." Levi continues. "Where are they now?" I asked him and his brows frowned. "They left me like mom. They died on an accident. Again that time I was helpless." He casually said. His words cut through me. How many times does Levi became broken that led him to become so empty? This man was shaped perfectly of tragedy. I smiled shrugging of the sad feeling. "Hey! Levi it's alright." I comforted him. He smiled a little and speaks "Thank you for telling me its alright. You are the first person to tell me its okay."  He thanked me and I looked up at him. I turned his face to mine and made an eye contact to him.

"I'll always make you feel that everything will be fine Levi. I'll keep your heart safe and sound until I die so worry no more." I said while caressing his beautiful face. "E? They are looking at us." Levi interrupts and get my hand then put it on his cardigan pocket along with his hand. "Let's finish buying groceries little lady." He said and looks away at the crowd. I laughed at his reaction. "Stop laughing." He said and tries his best to hide his smile.

This is the first time I saw him smiles a lot. I hope I can see this often, Levi's soft side. I feel so happy and excited at the thought of our everyday. "Can you add some tea on our cart? I just have a phonecall. " He told me and I obeyed. I'm looking for some good tea on one of the shelves and found my favorite brand but it's on the top of the shelves and I'm having my hardest time to get it, when a man reached it for me and handed me the box of tea.

"Here miss." The man said and handed me the tea. I know that voice so I turned to him immediately. "Eren?" I asked and he looks at me confused. "Wait? Y/N is that you?" Eren said. "Yes it's me from the party." I told him. "Hey it's been some time since we last talk. How are you?" Eren catch up with me. "Im doing good. How about you?" I replied. "I'm good as always. What brings you here?" Eren asked me.

"I have a special friend living here." I answered referring to Levi as my special friend. "And you?" I added to my word. "Im visiting my hometown near here, my friends and I agreed to stroll around here." He answered. "I see-" I was about tell something when a lady's voice calls out for him. "That's my friend. See you next time Y/N. We have to go, message me to catch up okay?" Eren bids goodbye to me which I accept. I turned to my cart and saw Levi coming.

"Who's the guy?" Levi asked as soon as he gets near. "That's a friend of mine. They are having a vacation here." I explained to him and he nodded. "Are you finished with the groceries?" Levi changes the subject immediately. "Hmm? Are you jealous?" I popped a question out of nowhere. "Of what lady?" He asked innocently. "About my friend." I answered. "No. What will I get jealous of aside from you too are so skin to skin close?" He said which I laughed. "You saw as talking? You should have come so came to meet him. He is a nice guy." I told him.

He let's out a sigh and pinch the top of my nose. "So cute. Let's pay this." Levi said giving up his jealousy. Such a cute guy.